R21 - Smurfs - Sun 25 Feb - SFS

mack

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

I just checked the AFC Champions League scheduling for 2018.

the Smurfs have ACL games between 12-14 Feb and then 19-21 Feb followed by this game on the 25 Feb.  of course AFC scheduling is subject to change.

I'd say that's more correct than not correct. 

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, ennykays said:

Tickets are on sale now with for members 

For the special WSW members price of $47 + booking fee again?

I think I may wait, being a Sunday night game and the fact the last game didn’t sell out. We shouldn’t have any issues. Plus, what’s the chance they lower the prices once they figure out they can’t charge absurd prices? 

I don’t think we can complain about scheduling and also complain that FFA want to put another team in Sydney. People in Adelaide, Perth, Newy etc need to see their team on free to air tv, as will any future regional team. We can’t focus on Melbourne and Sydney all the time. 

I think it’s legitimate to complain about the reason it’s on Sunday if Fox set the schedule, but if it’s the FFA spreading the game around then so be it.

Still, +1 boycott (ticket prices)

13 hours ago, btron3000 said:

I don’t think we can complain about scheduling and also complain that FFA want to put another team in Sydney. People in Adelaide, Perth, Newy etc need to see their team on free to air tv, as will any future regional team. We can’t focus on Melbourne and Sydney all the time. 

I think it’s legitimate to complain about the reason it’s on Sunday if Fox set the schedule, but if it’s the FFA spreading the game around then so be it.

Still, +1 boycott (ticket prices)

Sure. But its the Sydney derby.  It just seems crazy to schedule this for 7pm on a sunday. I dont get it. Fox benefits with likely increased viewer numbers but otherwise i got nothing

Look, Sunday night in the inner city and to pay $50 to watch this game? on a work and school night? I don't think so.

Sydney derby I know, crazy atmosphere yes! But I feel that I won't have that motivation to watch this game on Sunday night as I would on a Saturday night and I can't justify to pay $50 to watch this game.

Hate to say this but I am out

Edited by SBW
5 minutes ago, luisenrique said:

All the more reason to make a stand and say we're not just gonna turn up every time because it's a big game and let you rort us with the prices.

I made my decision after last season that I won't pay the exorbitant prices they charge for the derbies. Didn't go to the first game, won't go to this one, and I usually buy a minimum of 6 tickets for my friends and family. **** filling their coffers.

Telstra have their "thanks" deal, where you can (apparently) get $20 tickets. Being a Telstra customer (please don't judge), I decided to check it out and found WSW Bronze tickets were actually listed (i assumed it would only be home tickets available), AND the Allocation has been exhausted? I didn't believe this, so I went to the ticketcrap website. ALL Wanderers ticket allocations - Platinum through to Active - are showing as Allocation Exhausted. 

Really? Is there a password I need for WSW tickets? I thought we were in general sale now.

• 2 months later...
On 21/11/2017 at 11:30 AM, SomeGuy1977 said:

Telstra have their "thanks" deal, where you can (apparently) get $20 tickets. Being a Telstra customer (please don't judge), I decided to check it out and found WSW Bronze tickets were actually listed (i assumed it would only be home tickets available), AND the Allocation has been exhausted? I didn't believe this, so I went to the ticketcrap website. ALL Wanderers ticket allocations - Platinum through to Active - are showing as Allocation Exhausted. 

Really? Is there a password I need for WSW tickets? I thought we were in general sale now.

Definitely available in WSW Bronze for $20 but a limit of 4 which is a bit of a bummer because I want 5 !!