mack

R5 - Victory - Mon 6 Nov - Etihad

In.

Planning to attend this game on the Monday night & the Melbourne Cup on the Tuesday. 

Given the difficult for most to get time off, general consensus is that a 3 night stay, departing Sydney on Sun 5th & returning Wed 8th is the preferred option. Anyone interested in joining the partay, let me know.

Accommodation will need to be booked well in advance

You'd miss the Heart game on the Sunday, if you took the cruise option

Very close to being in for both this game, and the City game.

I'm sure there is more than 10 tickets sold not sure where this guys gets his info 

same time unless your doing what pup is there is not going to be big contingent at end of day it's a non public holiday for non vic residents and flight costs would be premium because of the races 

I looked at this fixture but yeah was out of the budget - looking very much forward to aami park end of season 

Are we really surprised that the FFA hide the Vic v WSW game on a day when there would be no away fans? They'll probably talk about how much of a success it was and try to make it a tradition.

2 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

I'm sure there is more than 10 tickets sold not sure where this guys gets his info 

same time unless your doing what pup is there is not going to be big contingent at end of day it's a non public holiday for non vic residents and flight costs would be premium because of the races 

I looked at this fixture but yeah was out of the budget - looking very much forward to aami park end of season 

He said that he just looked on the Ticketmaster website and you can see the individual tickets sold. 

3 Sydney West and 1 Adelaide West. Have a return Tiger ticket Tuesday 3.30 pm Melbourne Sydney for $25. It's a long story. PM me. It's a toss up for away capo volunteer although the kid from Adelaide does alright on these sparse occasions.