R3 - Smurfs - Sat 21 Oct - SFS

mack

1 hour ago, Erebus said:

Just buy active bays and move to the edge. Might be easier that way instead of waiting for bays to change designation?

Easier said than done if they implement the active member only policy, they did for initial sales of Derby tickets last season.

Bay's 1 & 6 either side of active support, will probably be labelled bronze. 

every year people scramble and panic to buy RBB tickets cause they are all going to sell out

It never happens Edinburgh they do exactly what you said above lock down active for weeks and then 1 week out from the game when there is 2 bays unsold they make them bronze.

Just buy bronze tickets near the RBB you will be fine. It's bays 1 to 6 you want 

1 hour ago, Taurus said:

Take Note 

As a 2017/18 Wanderers Member you have exclusive access to the Member pre-sale from now until Friday 15 September 2017 at 9.59am AEST.

Yeah I can't read.

Been up since 4:30am watching Juve get pwned. I've now spent $90 on 2 active tickets... :nono:

I've spent most of the afternoon trying to get active tickets and eventually got there.

There are 5 memberships in our family but only one of the passwords was accepted.  Spent ages trying to get through to Ticketek who confirmed that they only had one of our membership passwords on their database.  I called WSW and they provided me with 4 temporary replacement passwords.  Eventually I managed to buy the ten active tickets I wanted.

Incidentally, I don't have a pox but my tickets are in Row A of Bay 3, so it looks like I'm capo for the night :ninja:

Edited by andypk
14 minutes ago, andypk said:

I've spent most of the afternoon trying to get active tickets and eventually got there.

There are 5 memberships in our family but only one of the passwords was accepted.  Spent ages trying to get through to Ticketek who confirmed that they only had one of our membership passwords on their database.  I called WSW and they provided me with 4 temporary replacement passwords.  Eventually I managed to buy the ten active tickets I wanted.

Incidentally, I don't have a pox but my tickets are in Row A of Bay 3, so it looks like I'm capo for the night :ninja:

I got mine this morning in row k bay 3 - we don't expect to actually stand there

On 9/4/2017 at 5:44 PM, tardotz said:

I have to say, I have been thinking the same thing, it's not that it's expensive it's more that you know they are ripping us off. ....but as the game gets closer who knows what I'll do.

Well that lasted 4 days. Just bought 6 tkx .

I guess that's why they keep putting prices up because suckers like me keep buying them.

6 minutes ago, btron3000 said:Hey i can't find / didn't receive email. What is password?

For non-active tickets, you are able to purchase eight (8) tickets per password. To purchase non-active tickets your password is:

MemberNoWANDERERS

For active tickets, you are able to purchase two (2) tickets per password. To purchase tickets into the active area your password is:

AMemberNoWANDERERS
4 hours ago, Pup55 said:

No Pax.
Can't print the tickets yet for some reason.

This seems to be a common feature of recent ticket purchases.  I wonder if it's partly to allow changed seat allocations [by Ticketek] until closer to the match.

10 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

This seems to be a common feature of recent ticket purchases.  I wonder if it's partly to allow changed seat allocations [by Ticketek] until closer to the match.

More nefarious tactics by the ticketing companies eh?  I think they just love the fact that a veil of secrecy hangs over the whole ticket/seating allocation process. It's obviously more complex than rocket surgery