Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal FC 15/07/2017 8:00PM

26 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

Yay train track work for tomorrow night 

I think that's just for the North shore line.

Sucks if you're coming from there, but even Sydney Trains wouldn't be so silly to put trackwork on the Western line when 100,000+ people are expected at Olympic Park.

1 minute ago, BrightSpark said:

Sucks if you're coming from there, but even Sydney Trains wouldn't be so silly to put trackwork on the Western line when 100,000+ people are expected at Olympic Park.

I heard it was the Bankstown line.

3 minutes ago, BrightSpark said:

Sucks off you're coming from there, but even Sydney Trains wouldn't be so silly to put trackwork on the Western line when 100,000+ people are expected at Olympic Park.

Bankstown T3 line is out for trackwork, but the major Campbelltown to City via Granville line is open for business

5 hours ago, BigDukes said:

given the lack of atmosphere last night at the SFC game, the RBB implore any fans sitting in the Wanderers active section to be loud and proud this Saturday night.

It is an opportunity to display our club on a global level along with our great active support. 

RBB will be in full voice - as i mentioned, we are not going anywhere

This is the best thing I've read since reading the little shot-across-the-bow from the Club.

The best response from the RBB would be to sing/chant/clap even louder.

If this is what happens tomorrow night, I will be even more proud of the best active support in the country. 

:tusk:

1 hour ago, wswtragic said:

Least of your worries. The Snoreball is on at Soulless, and Disney on Ice at the Arena. There'll be wall-to-wall people.

Early meal at Lidcombe.

I can handle trampling over the kids on their way to a Disney show and knock down a few deluded awful fans but to put track work on when 120 000 people heading there is just mind boggling.

Found out that there are special event buses from bankstown and return just need to find them tomorrow or catch other train buses.

10 hours ago, wanderersfanatic said:

I have seats on the half way line..  I'm gonna move to the active section..  It's important for us to be as loud as we can. 

Family tickets in 139. *****. No intention of sitting with "soccer" Eurosnobs. Should have bought active tickets to begin with, but too cheap...

Moving the family to active.  To join THE family.  (Hopefully from k.o., & not have to wait until half time!)

Now, more than ever, "Suits will come & go, but the Bloc will never fall..."  Joining you all in full voice tomorrow night.

9 hours ago, sydneyred said:

Family tickets in 139. *****. No intention of sitting with "soccer" Eurosnobs. Should have bought active tickets to begin with, but too cheap...

Moving the family to active.  To join THE family.  (Hopefully from k.o., & not have to wait until half time!)

Now, more than ever, "Suits will come & go, but the Bloc will never fall..."  Joining you all in full voice tomorrow night.

Have 3 tickets in the active area. $35 each. Inbox me

10 hours ago, sydneyred said:

I'm gonna be with the suits on a freebie. When the opportunity arose I figured this was the game to do it, now I really want to be in the RBB. Might play it by ear and see if I can get out there.

1-0 us Captain Cornthwaite from corner 6th minute, we hang on despite having less than 35% of the ball

no idea why

I hope Clisby goes in hard first tackle, game on

Arsene Wenger to complain after the game that we were too physical, as he does anytime they lose to a non media darling team.

25 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

1-0 us Captain Cornthwaite from corner 6th minute, we hang on despite having less than 35% of the ball

no idea why

I hope Clisby goes in hard first tackle, game on

Arsene Wenger to complain after the game that we were too physical, as he does anytime they lose to a non media darling team.

Yeah, I hope we go in hard early as well, Get Wenger annoyed and worried about his star players just a month or so out from the EPL. Hopefully after the game he will be complaining a you say.

Losing 2 or 3 zip but roughing them over a bit would be acceptable..to me anyway..

Edited by WSWBoro

How can one possibly predict a score against Arsenal when predictions against our familiar HAL opponents are hit and miss?

What I expect and want to see is that we give them a run for their money. I don't think that Cpt Cornflakes comments weren't just banter. They team wants to take them on.

3 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

Thats weird. I got my RBB tickets day 1 and they have row GA but a seat number.

I reckon it's GA but they have to put a seat number in for head count purposes.

Actually you're right.

I didn't notice that. Maybe that's just the number of tickets they have sold for the active area. My numbers are 448, 449 and 450.

1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

I reckon Troopz will go Fam 25 Blud 17 while DT will use 34 swear words...and Robbie will make another million..

:P 

Seriously, are Robbie & Co from ArsenalFanTV here? Get the RBB's equivalent of Troopz to 'av a chat, like. Know wot I mean?

As an LFC fan, I follow RedMenTV, but Robbie runs a brilliant fan channel!! Paul & Chris from the RedMen tried to get to Brisbane in 2015, but airfares were $$$$$.

• mack locked this topic