Police, Security & Supporter Discussion Part 2

16 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Seeing stuff like this makes me angry 

FFS the guy is like 75 years old, they still need to manhandle him and make him sit on the ground?

****s.

Barangaroo has developed a reputation for a very heavy handed security presence (moving on people and hassling the general public), so I am not surprised the cops are joining in. Got to keep the wealthy from the scum.

1 minute ago, Carns said:

****s.

Barangaroo has developed a reputation for a very heavy handed security presence (moving on people and hassling the general public), so I am not surprised the cops are joining in. Got to keep the wealthy from the scum.

Yep.

This is the same guy who won a court action against the police for offensive behaviour. His crime was a sign that read......

UevOAAa.jpg

10 minutes ago, sonar said:

Yep.

This is the same guy who won a court action against the police for offensive behaviour. His crime was a sign that read......

I know, he's a Sydney institution (he used to be a frequent visitor out the front of WSW games in the early seasons). My partner works in Barangaroo and she saw his sign today. It said: Smile Cvnt, Why Cvnt? This time the cops would argue it is offensive language, and because it isn't talking about someone specific (i.e. Abbott) I think they'll be able to charge him and get away with it (even though it's a bullshit decision).

2 hours ago, Carns said:

****s.

why such force 

**** this city 

5 hours ago, Burztur said:

I thought he won that case and the c word wasn't considered offensive by the Courts (you need to consider context).

It wasn't considered offensive to call a politician a cvnt, but using the word in general use MAY be considered offensive.

It is a sad indictment on modern Sydney that someone like this can be treated with such unnecessary force. Ok I guess he is deliberately using offensive language in a public place - so why not just take the sign off him? 

I guess they have to keep the place sanitized so Jimmy Packer’s temple of mammon can be built and not offend wealthy gamblers when they turn up. God forbid anyone be challenged to think......

Too many jobs in this city depend on banking, finance, property, insurance and gambling. I guess it’s not likely to change but the rise of jobs that have little social benefit or actually create social harm can’t help with a cohesive and compassionate society.

Ok rant over.....RBB sign #Justice for Danny at next game?

1 hour ago, Bones said:

'local icon Danny Lim' at Barangaroo.

PHARQ him the gronks a smurf

Seen him many a time around parra game day sometimes with wsw logo on his board.

22 hours ago, Potkorok said:

It is a sad indictment on modern Sydney that someone like this can be treated with such unnecessary force. Ok I guess he is deliberately using offensive language in a public place - so why not just take the sign off him? 

I guess they have to keep the place sanitized so Jimmy Packer’s temple of mammon can be built and not offend wealthy gamblers when they turn up. God forbid anyone be challenged to think......

Too many jobs in this city depend on banking, finance, property, insurance and gambling. I guess it’s not likely to change but the rise of jobs that have little social benefit or actually create social harm can’t help with a cohesive and compassionate society.

Ok rant over.....RBB sign #Justice for Danny at next game?

Needs his creative use of the word Can’t 

16 minutes ago, MajorMelons said:

If Danny had a swastika painted on his sign, he would have had right wing liberal MPs fly in for a photo op.

Instead he had a swear word so he got arrested. 

....and he was next to luxury housing (=anything east of Auburn for most of us (Springwood for me lol) )

3 hours ago, mack said:

Reading up on it, apparently the current (well, ex now) leaders of the active support group weren't liked by the club, and apparently not liked much among the rest of the active supporters.. so they've taken it as an excuse to get rid of them.

The nerve on those blokes trying to start a F*** the FFA chant :ninja:

• 3 months later...

Was breath-tested by police at Mittagong this morning. The officer, aged about 30, looked inside my car and noticed the mini Wanderers scarf attached to the left hand side of the front window, then said:

"I have to warn you that you are displaying the colours of a trash team in the Wanderers!" He said this straight-faced and then smiled.

I just laughed and said:

"I would have to agree, but just hope we improve by the time we play at Bankwest Stadium."

He agreed, then wished my wife and I a happy Easter break.

2 hours ago, echidna said:

Was breath-tested by police at Mittagong this morning. The officer, aged about 30, looked inside my car and noticed the mini Wanderers scarf attached to the left hand side of the front window, then said:

"I have to warn you that you are displaying the colours of a trash team in the Wanderers!" He said this straight-faced and then smiled.

I just laughed and said:

"I would have to agree, but just hope we improve by the time we play at Bankwest Stadium."

He agreed, then wished my wife and I a happy Easter break.

I wonder if this is the same dick who breath tested me in Mittagong a few years ago. He suggested he should give me a ticket just for wearing a Wanderers shirt, asked if I had any flares in the car and then racially typecast me suggesting I was probably a Bulldogs supporter as well. FMD. 

As soon as I had passed the breath test and the exact moment the electric window was fully closed, that lovely young c-u-n-t-stable copped an expletive ridden gob-full. 

6 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

I wonder if this is the same dick who breath tested me in Mittagong a few years ago. He suggested he should give me a ticket just for wearing a Wanderers shirt, asked if I had any flares in the car and then racially typecast me suggesting I was probably a Bulldogs supporter as well. FMD. 

As soon as I had passed the breath test and the exact moment the electric window was fully closed, that lovely young c-u-n-t-stable copped an expletive ridden gob-full. 

I highly suspect, Wanderboy, that 'they' are one and the same! He was joking - a bit - but I got the sense it wasn't the first time he had used that line.