mack

Police, Security & Supporter Discussion Part 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Ah I don’t think ACA would be a good idea. I wouldn’t trust a commercial network with football stuff. Maybe a football journalist? I don’t know how to do that. 
The next step is emailing the FFA, just finalising it now. 

Simon Hill and Bozza are as good as it gets on the media front. Outside of them forget it.

Edited by Smoggy

Hi All,
You may or may not remember my post last November about Victoria Police falsely accusing my teenage son of lighting a flare outside Kardinia Park in Geelong before our game against Western United.
After four months of unanswered emails and phone calls for help, I have now been informed by the club that FFA are about to issue both my eighteen-year-old son and I with a five-year ban.
While not official yet, (we have only heard this through the club in the last few days). No ban has yet been issued to us.
Since this incident, we have never been spoken to or given the opportunity to present any evidence to whoever’s was investigating within the FFA. I have videos that clearly show my son could not have been involved.
To the club’s credit, they have now encouraged us to appeal and have said they will support us. And I am thankful for that!
Supposedly, this is the fairer process we all fought for a few year ago.
Yes! Although having travelled to Sydney, my son and I still boycotted that game in protest a few years ago because we are passionate about the issue of police and security overzealous behaviour. And instead watched it with our other Wanderers family on TV.
Never in our wildest nightmares we thought we would ever be targeted like this though!
As mentioned above, we are confident that the videos we already have will prove my son did not do it. However, the more evidence we can gather the better.
So, if you or someone you know has any footage or photographs of the March on that day, can you please PM me? No matter how long or short, or how poor the quality of your video or photographs are.
If you have any? Please let me know.
As I said at the time, we are not interested in pointing the finger at the RBB or anyone else. We just want justice for us.
We should have never found ourselves in this situation.
We’re foundation members who live in Melbourne and travel regularly to Sydney for as many home games as possible. We seat in Bay 217 with a group of thirty other family members and friends.
We are not normally active supporters; however, we love joining the RBB on away games.
Neither my son nor I, (nor anyone I know for that matter) have ever lit a flare in our lives. But we will fight these ****ers!
88964070_10158037352181764_2420027124254507008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=DSP1NpBKh4EAX__SslI&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=d1bb81228a0fb69cadf4bc1a3b7ac986&oe=5E98D147

88363688_10158037352191764_8424862437420826624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=DVOa0YoKdcAAX8ONfUv&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=ccfa7a6148d4c0a1393a6623cc665e30&oe=5E94A82A

89225858_10158037352286764_6749110934624534528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=oRMaCOQm2iIAX9GSP17&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=ad0ce337b96f4da70122908eb8a869eb&oe=5E97F1DD

88959880_10158037352051764_4860054330658521088_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=73ND9jnopkoAX_4QBTX&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=fcd01eef6810e66be85ba1c2fc90d3bc&oe=5EA71983

On 09/03/2020 at 5:28 PM, Smoggy said:

Simon Hill and Bozza are as good as it gets on the media front. Outside of them forget it.

Was about to say the same thing - I'd be sending the email to both of them if you can find their details. 

Hill knows how to phrase his arguments to get his point across even within a difficult environment (i.e. AFL twats trying to get their own narrative across), and Bozza will passionately back fans.

The rest of them just bend over (can I say that these days?) and take their paycheck.

Which of our players, past or present, would you back to wade into the RBB to sort **** out?

1 minute ago, marron said:

Which of our players, past or present, would you back to wade into the RBB to sort **** out?

Either Shinji,Bridge,Santalab

2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

Can you imagine if we did this?

We’d have riot squad raptor going in all capsicum spray blazing to drag a few people out?

Just a couple of Larrakins

NSW cops brutalisng people at a police brutality protest. What a surprise.

11 hours ago, mack said:

NSW cops brutalisng people  What a surprise.

FTFY

On 06/06/2020 at 11:06 PM, mack said:

NSW cops brutalisng people at a police brutality protest. What a surprise.

Everything I've read about NSWPol antagonising, creating hostile situations then trying to justify their actions (especially with what went down in Central Station) doesn't surprise me at all. We've seen it countless times at AL games over the years. But we were just low-born sokkah hooligans that deserved it with our violent conduct I guess.

Yeah I had some interesting conversations with people about what happened at the weekend who were all in shock, had to laugh.

What's that old thing, everything you read is true unless you witnessed it yourself? At least there's a few more people out there now who understand.

I was thinking the guy would do a mad swing around the pole and double kick the copper into the water but that was pretty good.

Came here to say that it seems a lot more people are now seeing the cops for what they are, and got to see that glorious video. Hilarious.