WSW Merchandise: Nike Factory Outlet Auburn

I love this place and thought I'd start a new thread to put all the WSW marked down merchandise loving goodness into one place.

What is there right now?

Not lots, went there about 1-2 months ago and heaps of authentic jerseys from last season plus a whole lot of alternate merchandise.

Went there today, hardly anything left. One rack of home authentic, one of away authentic and a few WSW basic t-shirts. Very little stuff of late that is actually marked down, more like an actual store than a factory outlet.

Went here yesterday. Barely anything in stock.

There was two small racks of home and away jerseys from 15/16. Most XXL. They were down to $40.

There was a big rack of lots of W-League stuff that was 40% off. Shorts, jerseys etc. 

They had Wanderers footballs as well for $7.

Not a lot there unfortunately. 

31 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

Went here yesterday. Barely anything in stock.

There was two small racks of home and away jerseys from 15/16. Most XXL. They were down to $40.

There was a big rack of lots of W-League stuff that was 40% off. Shorts, jerseys etc. 

They had Wanderers footballs as well for $7.

Not a lot there unfortunately. 

I think I bought the last XXL in the home and away jersey yesterday, sorry jess :P

Also, remember because they are the authentic and not the replica, they are more slim fit. I'd say that the XXL in the slim fit is closer to a L in the replica size.

18 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

I'm actually after a new hoody. Does anyone know if there's anything around?

My current one is 4 years old now and looking a little ragged.

Good thread start Prydz!!

No hoodies, in fact haven't seen any hoodies there since season 1 but stuff in there sells quick. They go through lots of marked down WSW merch

• 3 weeks later...

So i dropped by the Auburn store yesterday and bought a Season 16/17 jersey for $28 ($40 with a 30% discount).

There are still some 15/16 jerseys (home and away) going for 50%, which I assume is $40 at 50%, so $20 (didn't look closely enough). Also there are some decent looking polo t shirts and round necks. 

Can't remember if there are any winter clothing, ie hoodies, jackets.

1 hour ago, weeMan said:

So i dropped by the Auburn store yesterday and bought a Season 16/17 jersey for $28 ($40 with a 30% discount).

There are still some 15/16 jerseys (home and away) going for 50%, which I assume is $40 at 50%, so $20 (didn't look closely enough). Also there are some decent looking polo t shirts and round necks. 

Can't remember if there are any winter clothing, ie hoodies, jackets.

@weeMan 16-17.. That's the home orange jersey right? And the white away jersey with red on the sides? 

Edited by wanderersfanatic
On 04/08/2017 at 0:05 PM, weeMan said:

Yes that's the 'orange looking' jersey from the season just past. Forgot to add, only the home jersey was on sale. I did not see the white jersey with red sides away jersey.

Thanks for the heads up as there seems to be a bit more than when I went last, I did some investigating to provide a bit more info for the WSF family

- Do have the away strips with the red sides (authentic with air holes and slim fit) plus the home version

- Last seasons replica fluro kit (not many left) but not the away replica. Doesn't matter too much unless for the big blokes (authentic are slim fit)

- A few nice polos (The grey ones, fluro red both in a fabric & sports material)

Quite a bit of merch down there at 20-30% off

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting tomorrow, until Sunday 26th November, both Nike Factory outlets at Auburn and Birkenhead Point have 40% off the lowest marked price.

http://view.official.nike.com/?qs=aeac515c510173271d3d90eea54cdb192722aa2083f95760029b6d86475300ec5e991c48e475974f1f9bbea57fe5840e3327cbd7515c1eef19b5700e6e0935f67efdc3adb259b87f&cp=gsns_aff_rak_WJXsbMyHnaw&ranMID=41134&ranEAID=WJXsbMyHnaw&ranSiteID=WJXsbMyHnaw-BwCUgqbhdVWGdT1mFT3rCA

Not sure how much WSW merch is in stock, but I'd get in quick!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
30 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Anyone seen any merch at Birken or Auburn recently?

I was at Birkenhead a month ago - the only WSW items they had was the WSW Away jerseys from 2016 / 2017 (the first season we were at SOP - the white with red sleeves).

On a positive note though - they had some Matildas jackets, those long warm ones that WSW have had too (like the image below).  So excited that I was able to get one that fits AND an item that IIRC was never available for fans to purchase.

Suppose I'll have to wait until this season's ones are at the Nike stores, to have any hope of getting a WSW ones too that fit petite me..! 

(Wanderers recently implied on Twitter, that the below jackets would be available for purchase shortly.) 

J3jjI5v.jpg

Edited by 102megan
19 minutes ago, 102megan said:

I was at Birkenhead a month ago - the only WSW items they had was the WSW Away jerseys from 2016 / 2017 (the first season we were at SOP - the white with red sleeves).

On a positive note though - they had some Matildas jackets, those long warm ones that WSW have had too (like the image below).  So excited that I was able to get one that fits AND an item that IIRC was never available for fans to purchase.

Suppose I'll have to wait until this season's ones are at the Nike stores, to have any hope of getting a WSW ones too that fit petite me..! 

(Wanderers recently implied on Twitter, that the below jackets would be available for purchase shortly.) 

J3jjI5v.jpg

The problem with those jackets is that we play in summer.

They'd only be good for being a weight loss accessory!! :)

12 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Yeh, lol. I was only kidding. :) I'd wear it year round. Looks good.

I'd much prefer our season was during the cold. It's just seems more 'football like".

View outside Boro's groud middle of the season, I agree, it is the only conditions football should be played and watched under, another mild winters day on Teesside.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Edited by Erimus
9 minutes ago, Erimus said:

View outside Boro's groud middle of the season, I agree, it is the only conditions football should be played and watched under, another mild winters day on Teesside.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Can you tell me which game and what the attendance was?

Just curious.

Edited by Wanderboy
15 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Can you tell me which game and what the attendance was?

Just curious.

Could be a whole host of games from last few seasons, deff last few years going by a few things outside the ground that have been updated. As the majority of Boro's support comes from within the town then for a reasonable sized gamed most season ticket holders will show and so between 15,000 - 20,000 still possible. Most of the time fans are complaining because the pitch is always playable due to under soil heating, but it is the access roads and pavements that are the issue, and so the final decision rests with the council and the cops and they can call it off, much to annoyance of fans.

I remember going to a game in a blizzard at the old Ayresome Park. No snow at the start, but the snow set in during the first half and the wind started blowing. The pitch vanished under a cover of white and the orange football came out, could hardly see the other end of the pitch. I remember an away game at Sunderland in early Jan at the old Roker Park with the a wind blowing straight off the north sea, well below freezing wind chill, ice all over the terraces. I remember getting back to the car and we couldn't open the car doors because they were frozen solid and so was the windscreen, no warm car blowers would shift that. So had to knock on a house door and borrow a kettle :D

Edited by Erimus
15 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

BTW, I'm ashamed to say I have walked through those gates. :) :)

:good:I am impressed :xnod: Those gates mean much to Boro fans as they were padlocked by HMRC when we went in to liquidation in 1986 and the club was hours from going under.

Edited by Erimus
26 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Could be a whole host of games from last few seasons, deff last few years going by a few things outside the ground that have been updated. As the majority of Boro's support comes from within the town then for a reasonable sized gamed most season ticket holders will show and so between 15,000 - 20,000 still possible. Most of the time fans are complaining because the pitch is always playable due to under soil heating, but it is the access roads and pavements that are the issue, and so the final decision rests with the council and the cops and they can call it off, much to annoyance of fans.

I remember going to a game in a blizzard at the old Ayresome Park. No snow at the start, but the snow set in during the first half and the wind started blowing. The pitch vanished under a cover of white and the orange football came out, could hardly see the other end of the pitch. I remember an away game at Sunderland in early Jan at the old Roker Park with the a wind blowing straight off the north sea, well below freezing wind chill, ice all over the terraces. I remember getting back to the car and we couldn't open the car doors because they were frozen solid and so was the windscreen, no warm car blowers would shift that. So had to knock on a house door and borrow a kettle :D

I've been to many a freezing game in England. One particular one was at at St James' Park. I remember because I could seriously feel the coffee I bought at half time feeling warm as I drank it, down in my tummy. I'd never felt that feeling before. Another game, at Upton Park, I could not feel my fingers while drinking pints before the game and at half time. The game was delayed due to a frozen pitch.

The 2nd  best day though was a game at a QPR match at Loftus Rd vs Barnsley in Div 1 back in the day , having beers in the bar at half time, and all the chants from the QPR fans were all anti Chelsea chants. So funny!!

The best ever day/match though that I attended is reserved for another thread. 

Edited by Wanderboy
31 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Also, I love this whole post. 

I love cold weather, and I would love to have attended games more often in these conditions. It's what football is. Not attending games in 35 degrees in steaming, blinding sunlight and 60% humidity. 

One can always put layers on to keep warm but it's more difficult to get naked to stay cool. :)

Edited by Wanderboy