WSW Members Forum 25 July 2017

I'm unlikely to make it, which probably isn't a bad thing. my ears still have scares from the last time I went.

Everytime someone asks why didn't we get xxx player, or I've never heard of Cejudo/Riera so how are they marquee players, everyone has to have a drink. Just make sure you've arranged transport home. 

15 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

I'm unlikely to make it, which probably isn't a bad thing. my ears still have scares from the last time I went.

Everytime someone asks why didn't we get xxx player, or I've never heard of Cejudo/Riera so how are they marquee players, everyone has to have a drink. Just make sure you've arranged transport home. 

i think that is why i am not going, bloody Marconi is so far away from the hawkesbury

38 minutes ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

Marconi is so far away from everywhere that isn't south-west. 

they need their own football team.

by they do you mean the south west or Marconi? but i agree i know we have a partnership with them but i would prefer if we had these forums at where we had the original forums(for example the riverside theatre in parramatta)

6 minutes ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Aside from pasta and beer can someone give me  a reason why I should go....I've just come out of a lecture with heaps of whinging & grumping entitled kidults and I'm not really keen to see the same again at Marconi

Meet some forumite friends!

since i cant go if anyone has the chance can they ask them about the clubs most idiotic decision to wear white and red to our first huge international match against an EPL opponent, we want to be an international brand lets showcase our brand by completely ignoring our own colours

i mean if someone talks to the CEO after the event thingy but it is a valid question imo