Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

Blacktown City FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 20/09/2017 7:30PM

Recommended Posts

Blacktown City vs Western Sydney Wanderers


VS
Date and Local Kick-Off Time at Stadium: 20/09/17
Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:30PM EST
Round: Quarter Final
Competition: FFA Cup
Location: Seven Hills, New South Wales
Stadium: Lily's Football Stadium

View full record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the nearby side streets, or if you can't get there early, there's a multi level car park near the station. Only a 10 min walk to venue

21106657_1499006370161254_45558613159402
 
 
BCFC would like to advise all spectators that are attending our FFA Cup match on Wednesday to park their vehicles at Seven Hills Railway Station Car park which is located a short distance from Lily Homes Stadium. and is free. 
Parking will be limited at the venue as it is located in a high residential area.
 

No automatic alt text available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I've ever heard that area described as a "high residential area" before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In.

Any recommendations for a pre-game feed? I'm thinking of pizza or stopping over at El Jannah on the way. Any help appreciated, please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone know how many tickets they've sold all up for this. hoping they didnt chuck up the sold out sign, to later find out that the council has capped the capacity to 2000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, wilsonpastore said:

anyone know how many tickets they've sold all up for this. hoping they didnt chuck up the sold out sign, to later find out that the council has capped the capacity to 2000.

Capacity is around 5k with 4.7k going to public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Taurus said:

In the nearby side streets, or if you can't get there early, there's a multi level car park near the station. Only a 10 min walk to venue

21106657_1499006370161254_45558613159402
 
 
BCFC would like to advise all spectators that are attending our FFA Cup match on Wednesday to park their vehicles at Seven Hills Railway Station Car park which is located a short distance from Lily Homes Stadium. and is free. 
Parking will be limited at the venue as it is located in a high residential area.
 

No automatic alt text available.

That route supplied by Blacktown City is ok, but I think an easier route and better at night is to exit the car park and walk down Prospect Highway, turn left at the lights into Lucas Road, right again at the lights into Quinn Ave and straight ahead about 100 metres to the ground.

I've lived in Seven Hills for 21 years  and been to the ground many times.

To the other person asking about where to eat, Lilys Restaurant next to the ground has $10 pizza specials every Wednesday, haven't been there for  quite a while so can't really comment on the quality.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

In :woah:

I've got a spare ticket if any of the forum regulars wants it for face value. Happy to email. Just message me.

omg

So tempted

 

Have you sold it yet?? If not, I'll see if I can duck out early from work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Unlimited said:

omg

So tempted

 

Have you sold it yet?? If not, I'll see if I can duck out early from work...

It's yours if you want it. Let me know. 

Maybe we can find you a nice Blacktown girl. If you're lucky, she will have all her teeth too :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word on lineup big T?

not many games left now imagine Popa would be Want to be getting the majority of his first 11 some minutes now 

can't wait for this one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2017 at 8:47 AM, Taurus said:

In the nearby side streets, or if you can't get there early, there's a multi level car park near the station. Only a 10 min walk to venue

21106657_1499006370161254_45558613159402
 
 
BCFC would like to advise all spectators that are attending our FFA Cup match on Wednesday to park their vehicles at Seven Hills Railway Station Car park which is located a short distance from Lily Homes Stadium. and is free. 
Parking will be limited at the venue as it is located in a high residential area.
 

No automatic alt text available.

I wrote a 500 word reply to a survey Wanderers Corp LTD sent to everyone. In it I described such efforts be made by the club to make it appear simple for fans to get to the home games. If an old school NPL club feels the need to do it, why doesn't ours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Any word on lineup big T?

not many games left now imagine Popa would be Want to be getting the majority of his first 11 some minutes now 

can't wait for this one 

I'll know more late tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pup55 said:

In x 5.

Will be getting the train home from work and getting off at Seven Hills.

Let's hope there aren't train delays huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Let's hope there aren't train delays huh?

Get the fast train to Seven Hill.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColdRock said:

I wrote a 500 word reply to a survey Wanderers Corp LTD sent to everyone. In it I described such efforts be made by the club to make it appear simple for fans to get to the home games. If an old school NPL club feels the need to do it, why doesn't ours?

Opposite hope street there is Salvo car park pretty big.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JosephMizzi said:

Get the fast train to Seven Hill.

 

I'm not taking the train, but I have friends who get stuck on the western line every week when there are massive delays due to signal failures, cars on the tracks and fatalities.

Just ask Pup and Jacko. Seems to be the most interrupted line in recent memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As another commuter of trains I can confirm Erebus' point

:nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no fast train to seven hills. if you're heading from penrith catch the fast train to blacktown and change there, if you're heading from the city either change at parra/westmead or blacktown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

there is no fast train to seven hills. if you're heading from penrith catch the fast train to blacktown and change there, if you're heading from the city either change at parra/westmead or blacktown.

There are 'fast' trains to Seven Hills but depends on your definition of 'fast'. Take one that doesn't stop at Toongabbie, Pendle Hill and Wentworthville !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...