2017/18 Season Launch at Soulless

I'm back in country in time so might take the kids if I do I'll let you know 

17 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

So, who is heading in next Saturday morning for the season launch at Soulless?

Edited by StringerBellend
I'm a bellend

it wasnt bad but thanks to the club i am now a furry, i love me some of that fox action

seriously though they dont bother me as long as they dont try to make them do cringy things like interview them and put them in the team photo, the kids seemed to like them in absence of the RBB, doesnt bother me too much but feels like whoever invented them wants us to have 2 nicknames(the wanderers and the foxes)

i like how they played the Kayne west song with his vocals but it felt weird that they played an uncensored version but mostly it was an enjoyable day

49 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Great to see Manny, pseuds, Goat, guy, Braaaaaaaaad & Megan...

Training session was very light and was good to see the W-League team too :) 

Was was great to see how excited a certain forumite was by the return of the king.

sorry I missed you 

also got to see West13 and family 

Edited by StringerBellend
3 hours ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

it wasnt bad but thanks to the club i am now a furry, i love me some of that fox action

seriously though they dont bother me as long as they dont try to make them do cringy things like interview them and put them in the team photo, the kids seemed to like them in absence of the RBB, doesnt bother me too much but feels like whoever invented them wants us to have 2 nicknames(the wanderers and the foxes)

I have no problem with that..

Was good to catch up with some of the forum's more salubrious members (excluding Goat who didn't take the opportunity to have one last photo with Popa :rofl:).

Generally it was okay, however was a bit disappointed that kids weren't allowed onto ground after most of the PR stuff was done to have a kick (as has happened in the past, such as back at Wanderland 1.0). And at the risk of being a grumpy old bastard with tickets on himself, instead of getting a bunch of no name corporates present the shirts to the HAL players why not get some members to do that, or if the $$$ are key get them into the mix somehow? It's a minor issue but would've been a nice touch.