Condolences (RIP)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RIP Peter Tork of the Monkees.

Before my time but on school summer holidays in the early 90's they would show the reruns at breakfast time..Happy memories of watching this while downing some breakfast and then heading out on my bike or to play football all day..I see the opening titles and i just think immediately 'school summer holidays'.

Was all good fun that show anyway...rip Peter.

Edited by Smoggy

I found the following tweet on Keith and I so hope this is true :D

"Keith Flint kept a swearbox above the fire in the pub he used to own (The Leather Bottle in Pleshey Essex). Whenever he put logs and kindling in and someone piped up with the obvious joke, he'd point to it and charge them a quid"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Smoggy said:

About an Australian a PM as you could get :D He must have had a few beers by the this was broadcast.

I remember that day well. How good was it having your PM acting like a normal person, celebrating a famous sporting win , not like all the other stuffed shirt nerds trying to act like “ one of us” . 

RIP Bob 

33 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I remember that day well. How good was it having your PM acting like a normal person, celebrating a famous sporting win , not like all the other stuffed shirt nerds trying to act like “ one of us” . 

RIP Bob 

The prerequisite for any PM is that they should be able to down a beer in one go.