Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory 8/10/2017 6:00PM

Just now, Unlimited said:

which pub

Thinking of taking Ribs and Rumps off my list because their prices are wtf

Royal oak is cheap full strength beer food is standard pub stuff pizzas are cheap.

The Dooleys club is ok but over priced, some interesting looking Korean places about 

28 minutes ago, Horus said:

Cant find my WSF scarf...any chance of calling off the game till I can?

Ask Balks if he has a spare...I'm sure some of the hools who ordered them are still to collect 3 seasons later

If I was going to eat anywhere close to SOP I'd go Auburn. Some great options for Lebanese/Turkish/Pakistani etc and only one station away from Lidcombe

I was gathering up myself up to get ready, jersey, scarf etc. and where are those membership passes I received many weeks ago? Nowhere. FFS. After tearing the house apart and swearing and carrying on, I reside myself to needing to talk to the membership team at the ground, which I wasn't looking forward to. Well, the membership gods have smiled on me. No line, and 5 mins later I have tix for the game sorted. 

To everyone who has suffered with memberships and not getting passes in time, I thank you all. Had it not been for you all frequently treading the path before me, I suspect I'd still be there. 

Bring this **** on. Can't wait. 

• mack locked this topic