Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Prydzopolis

Popovic Abroad (Popa Watch)

Recommended Posts

Below is his first press conference 

Have also seen vision of him on the training field, funny enough it was the same training drill that our boys were doing at Spotless the day he accepted the job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0:42 looks like the presser was done in someone's living room (if they use someone's living room as the club's board room)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the "we're improving every week and the results will come" approach will work if the team drops further down in the relegation zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

karabukspor is playing tomorrow at 10pm.

 

If you have Foxtel you can login into bein online and watch the Turkish league. 

 

Up against a team coming 3rd.

 

RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bkaza said:

karabukspor is playing tomorrow at 10pm.

 

If you have Foxtel you can login into bein online and watch the Turkish league. 

 

Up against a team coming 3rd.

 

RIP

thank you i really wish they were showing it on television

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apologies, I just checked BeinConnect and it wont show that game. If I find a stream Ill post it here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-0 after 35 min 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sonar said:

0-0 after 35 min 

 

0-0 HT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Carns said:

Did he play 4-2-3-1? :ninja:

No according to Goal it was 4-3-3.

they went down to 10 men in the 56th min for 2 yellows on a player and scored in the 77th minute. First cleansheet for the season and beat the 3rd place team after 7 rounds.moved to 13th (out of 18) with 8 pts but could still end up at 14th with a some games to go.

next week they play the last placed team.🙃

Edited by Paul01
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Paul01 said:

No according to Goal it was 4-3-3.

they went down to 10 men in the 56th min for 2 yellows on a player and scored in the 77th minute. First cleansheet for the season and beat the 3rd place team after 7 rounds.moved to 13th (out of 18) with 8 pts but could still end up at 14th with a some games to go.

next week they play the last placed team.🙃

sounds like a great coach, maybe we should hire him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost 3-0 against last place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read this about the club he went to in Turkey -

The club are sponsored by the Kardemir company and the Iron workers unions from whom they draw a lot of their support, making it a club with true working class identity.[2] Their ultra group is called Mavi Ateş (Blue Flame) and their motto is, Dumanlı kentin puslu çocukları (Sons of the smoky city)

So Popa pretty much signed for the Turkish version Boro lol

Edited by WSWBoro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Just read this about the club he went to in Turkey -

The club are sponsored by the Kardemir company and the Iron workers unions from whom they draw a lot of their support, making it a club with true working class identity.[2] Their ultra group is called Mavi Ateş (Blue Flame) and their motto is, Dumanlı kentin puslu çocukları (Sons of the smoky city)

So Popa pretty much signed for the Turkish version Boro lol

would you take him at English Boro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Popa gets second win this morning in Turkish Cup over lower division team 3-1. Still playing SupaLiga game on Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-1 loss over the weekend in the super lig to Sivasspor who are ninth on the ladder. Popa back in the relegation zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Successful coach at A-League level. Made the finals 4 times. Grand Final 3 times. Won ACL at first attempt and won the Premiers Plate.

Could do alright for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Successful coach at A-League level. Made the finals 4 times. Grand Final 3 times. Won ACL at first attempt and won the Premiers Plate.

Could do alright for us.

Lederer will try and offer him $150k and a discount on his insurance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost 2-1 to Antalyaspor yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, luisenrique said:

Samuel Eto'o with both the goals. 

Still can’t believe Eto played for Everton. The most non Everton player ever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...