Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 21/10/2017 7:50PM

1 hour ago, xxBrandonxx said:

Probably due to Sydney having not lost a home game since I don't even know when and us having not won there since season 2.

What a ******* dismal record. Absolutely hate going to ******* Allianz. It's always either a draw we should have won or a loss there.

After last week letting Andrew ******* Hoole tear us apart, my confidence is low. 

I just can't see Foxe getting one over Arnold tbh. 

Thats way too negative The Smurf home record is not that great 

we won the first 2 , then we lost 3 in a row including a very unlucky loss that we totally dominated and the last 2 were draws including one we should have won . 

Plenty of confidence going into today's game we are much improved on last years squad and let's face we really won't miss the 2-3000 bandwagon fans that aren't coming . 

WSW to smash the smurfs

COYW

18 minutes ago, TheSweeper said:

Thats way too negative The Smurf home record is not that great 

we won the first 2 , then we lost 3 in a row including a very unlucky loss that we totally dominated and the last 2 were draws including one we should have won . 

Plenty of confidence going into today's game we are much improved on last years squad and let's face we really won't miss the 2-3000 bandwagon fans that aren't coming . 

WSW to smash the smurfs

COYW

Wish I had your positivity mate.

I'm just still not convinced we are the real deal this season. 

Tonight will be the indicator. 

9 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

Clearly not satisfied with creating one crowd crush bottleneck at the scg gates this year they have gone for a second one by closing off the stairs and making everyone get metal detected at the top.

Morons.

Supports the narrative that it's a deathtrap that desperately needs to be upgraded.

i am going to disagree with everyone here, i thought it was a penalty, fairly soft but if it was at the opposite end i would have been screaming pen, still pretty weak but apart from sections where we didnt have much possession(but they didnt do anything with that possession) i think we been pretty good, hate to admit it but Bridge hasnt done much yet and neither has Roly but on the ref while i agree it was a pen a lot of his other calls have been complete garbage

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic