Wanderers Hold Onto Derby Point

"The official crowd announced on Saturday for the Sydney derby of 34,810 is set to be adjusted on Monday due to a technical error with ticket scanners at the venue."

It certainly looked more than 35 odd thousand.

56 minutes ago, Ken said:

"The official crowd announced on Saturday for the Sydney derby of 34,810 is set to be adjusted on Monday due to a technical error with ticket scanners at the venue."

It certainly looked more than 35 odd thousand.

The crowd figure reported on Fox's show last night was 36,000 + a handful

All the smurf fans who scream for the RBB to be disbanded coming out to troll the guy who posted the pictures. They have no shame.

I suppose we can add that to the list of things the FFA haven't bothered punishing the Cove for. At least they didn't send anyone to hospital this time.

On 23/10/2017 at 12:30 PM, matty said:

The penalty was soft but it was there, unfortunately. Herd should have been smarter. 

This is in relation to the discussion relating to the foul on the last page which I wasn’t able to answer straight away.

I disagree that it was a foul, yes there was contact but I disagree that any contact is a foul. There was a point I was trying to make earlier in the thread:

Carney made the pen, I see no difference between this challenge above and Carney’s.

He manufactures a foul, turned his head watching Herd and as he makes contact he goes down. In the clip above, the attacker manufacturers contact and creates a foul.

Funnily enough, VAR doesn’t over turn the decision, why? There was contact and not enough to determine that there was an obvious mistake. You’d hope that he would have reviewed the vision himself (which he is able to do) & over turn his decision.