Jump to content
mack

Off Topic Thread 4

Recommended Posts

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

2 minutes ago, mack said:

In what way?

Just the type face and layout feels not as good, but always like this at first with upgrades, will get used to it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm liking it. I get the emoticon option now. :xbop: previously never available when using my tablet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Just the type face and layout feels not as good, but always like this at first with upgrades, will get used to it..

Don't worry Steptoe, you'll get used to it!!!     :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuuck I miss these shows! I know they're on Fox but I miss watching them as a kid ....On the buses , Love thy neighbour, and mother makes 3 ...or 5! lol  Dr in the house, Mind your language etc etc etc  love em all!! fuuck I miss those times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

Fuuck I miss these shows! I know they're on Fox but I miss watching them as a kid ....On the buses , Love thy neighbour, and mother makes 3 ...or 5! lol  Dr in the house, Mind your language etc etc etc  love em all!! fuuck I miss those times

 

Porridge has been on recently, love that show....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man about the house..... I used to dream as a kid being Robin n living with Crissy n Jo....mmmmmmm :lol:

leaned more to Crissy, Jo had cheese grater teeth..... :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Man about the house..... I used to dream as a kid being Robin n living with Crissy n Jo....mmmmmmm :lol:

leaned more to Crissy, Jo had cheese grater teeth..... :ninja:

Definitely Chrissy for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how to change the time on the forum? Seems a bit out of whack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unlimited said:

Anyone know how to change the time on the forum? Seems a bit out of whack

Is it fixed now? I just reset the server time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to Balks?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

:cheeky:

Ok...something I'm missing here???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Ok...something I'm missing here???

Let's just say he was one of only two people on this forum to actually benefit from the Singles/Dating/Relationship Thread. 

He now has a gorgeous, football-mad girlfriend that takes up all his free time ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

Let's just say he was one of only two people on this forum to actually benefit from the Singles/Dating/Relationship Thread. 

He now has a gorgeous, football-mad girlfriend that takes up all his free time ;) 

But but, the toasters!!! :(   Who's going to get our wsw toasters??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

He gets benefits, and in return I get benefits :P

IMG_0061.JPG

But that's not fair! You get 2 lots of benefits!!!   :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is porridge on??

Edited by marron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...