Off Topic Thread 4

mack

I got disappointed, somewhat,  the other night when I actually watched, and engaged with a show on "Granddad Jughead".

I didn't want to like him, but for his work with various charities for young people, and for his lifelong commitment to conservation/fighting apathy about Climate Change etc, I actually appreciated him.

PS Still don't Australia to stay a monarchy tho.

23 hours ago, wendybr said:

I got disappointed, somewhat,  the other night when I actually watched, and engaged with a show on "Granddad Jughead".

I didn't want to like him, but for his work with various charities for young people, and for his lifelong commitment to conservation/fighting apathy about Climate Change etc, I actually appreciated him.

PS Still don't Australia to stay a monarchy tho.

Duke of Edinburgh scheme has done great things for kids over the years. Did for me, i learned how to drink beer and smoke a few sly ciggies on a camp. Seriously though, has been pretty good.

I thought feminists would love the Duke of Edinburgh. Always had to walk in his wifes footsteps, knowing she is the boss, had to fight to get his surname included in his kids name and had to give up his career in the navy when he got married....

But bring on the republic still..agree there. 

Just realised i wasnt sure if you were talking about Charlie or Phil the Greek lol

Edited by Smoggy

I think sometimes the best way with these thing is just to make a copy and not worry about breaking it...also procrastinating doesn't help :D

One question I will ask though. I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets and it is a bit of an arse combining, but I need to do a pivot table that takes data from multiple worksheets, possible? Or do I just need to redesign the data better within a single worksheet?

This will lead on to more questions lol

Edited by Smoggy
3 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I think sometimes the best way with these thing is just to make a copy and not worry about breaking it...also procrastinating doesn't help :D

One question I will ask though. I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets and it is a bit of an arse combining, but I need to do a pivot table that takes data from multiple worksheets, possible? Or do I just need to redesign the data better within a single worksheet?

Simple huh!

16 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/consolidate-multiple-worksheets-into-one-pivottable-3ae257d2-ca94-49ff-a481-e9fc8adeeeb5

25 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I spent 15 years as a product manager and changed careers to never work on another pivot table.

apart from them mentioning she is a women about 10,000 times in this trailer i dont think this looks too bad, i mean mad max fury road had a women who was most likely the strongest character in the entire movie but she didnt need to mention she is a women 3 billion times she was just an awesome character

not deserving of the downvoting imo

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic