mack

Off Topic Thread 4

A 40 minute video about athletes named bob.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

I just wanted to give a big shoutout to stalwart of the forum & all round one of the best guys you’ll see in our red & black brethren. @ManfredSchaefer congrats on your graduation from a masters of teaching. Proud of you brother & how far you’ve come 

:grouphug: 

Sigh....really really tough day at work :( Feels like could ruin my weekend if i let it. 

I need a drink or 10 lol

1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

Sigh....really really tough day at work :( Feels like could ruin my weekend if i let it. 

I need a drink or 10 lol

Oh brother, feeling for you

:grouphug: 

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

I need a drink or 10 lol

You won't let it. :xnod:

This might sound a silly suggestion Smoggy, but watch some comedy. Go to YouTube and find someone you like and watch some short clips. The body's chemistry changes immediately when you're laughing. 

37 minutes ago, EmMac said:

This might sound a silly suggestion Smoggy, but watch some comedy. Go to YouTube and find someone you like and watch some short clips. The body's chemistry changes immediately when you're laughing. 

honestly works, especially with shows like blackadder

1 hour ago, EmMac said:

I watched Men Behaving Badly on Netfix...90's gold :D

Congrats to the Prince/Princess/Duke/Duchess ,whatever ,of whereverthefuuckidontgivearats, on little Archie!  Grandad 

Jughead would be so proud! 

:meep:

I got disappointed, somewhat,  the other night when I actually watched, and engaged with a show on "Granddad Jughead".

I didn't want to like him, but for his work with various charities for young people, and for his lifelong commitment to conservation/fighting apathy about Climate Change etc, I actually appreciated him.

PS Still don't Australia to stay a monarchy tho.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, wendybr said:

I got disappointed, somewhat,  the other night when I actually watched, and engaged with a show on "Granddad Jughead".

I didn't want to like him, but for his work with various charities for young people, and for his lifelong commitment to conservation/fighting apathy about Climate Change etc, I actually appreciated him.

PS Still don't Australia to stay a monarchy tho.

Duke of Edinburgh scheme has done great things for kids over the years. Did for me, i learned how to drink beer and smoke a few sly ciggies on a camp. Seriously though, has been pretty good.

I thought feminists would love the Duke of Edinburgh. Always had to walk in his wifes footsteps, knowing she is the boss, had to fight to get his surname included in his kids name and had to give up his career in the navy when he got married....

But bring on the republic still..agree there. 

Just realised i wasnt sure if you were talking about Charlie or Phil the Greek lol

Edited by Smoggy

I was talking about Charlie...he's the granddad.

And yes...his work with young people is impressive.

4 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Any Excel experts knocking around here? If so might need some pointers on what is prob a very simple thing...

Bet you there are heaps.  What is it?

I am not an expert but happy to help*

*help might be encouragement to look elsewhere for help

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Any Excel experts knocking around here? If so might need some pointers on what is prob a very simple thing...

Very simple huh?!

I'll try

Posted (edited)

I think sometimes the best way with these thing is just to make a copy and not worry about breaking it...also procrastinating doesn't help :D

One question I will ask though. I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets and it is a bit of an arse combining, but I need to do a pivot table that takes data from multiple worksheets, possible? Or do I just need to redesign the data better within a single worksheet?

This will lead on to more questions lol

Edited by Smoggy

3 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I think sometimes the best way with these thing is just to make a copy and not worry about breaking it...also procrastinating doesn't help :D

One question I will ask though. I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets and it is a bit of an arse combining, but I need to do a pivot table that takes data from multiple worksheets, possible? Or do I just need to redesign the data better within a single worksheet?

Simple huh!

16 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/consolidate-multiple-worksheets-into-one-pivottable-3ae257d2-ca94-49ff-a481-e9fc8adeeeb5

25 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I spent 15 years as a product manager and changed careers to never work on another pivot table.

Go pivot, it's bit of a bitch if you don't use them regularly or out of practice. I generally find Google is a good start to these problems & may require some mucking around.

apart from them mentioning she is a women about 10,000 times in this trailer i dont think this looks too bad, i mean mad max fury road had a women who was most likely the strongest character in the entire movie but she didnt need to mention she is a women 3 billion times she was just an awesome character

not deserving of the downvoting imo