Off Topic Thread 4

mack

6 hours ago, Taurus said:

If you're not happy living in god's country, why don't you get just F*ck off already #2170Represent

I am next year! I'm off to Penrith!

I have grown up in Liverpool all my life, I think I'm excited for the change but I'll forever call Liverpool 'home'.

With all these new apartments getting built in Liverpool, I'm starting to call it "Skyscraper city", I always go past Skyhaus (aka Lateral towers) when I come home from work and It makes me laugh since the building has been completed that they still have the business/retails lots vacant and personally it's going to be like that for a long time.

Well thats it....after around 9 months growing (with monthly trims) i have had my head shaved....its all left behind on the barbers floor.

I was deff in man bun territory. Longest my hair as been since the late 90's.

She asked if i was going to grow it again...i forgot how much ******* hard work it is! Can't be bothered for a while i think..

Edited by Smoggy

I have tried every so often. Usually I last about a month and it's itchy and looks **** and needs a professional seeing to to do something with it,,cos it grows either straight up or sideways with no in between, and off it all comes.

22 years i think, maybe 23, since a mate burnt a big chunk with a zippo and I went the skinhead. :lol:

6 minutes ago, marron said:

I have tried every so often. Usually I last about a month and it's itchy and looks **** and needs a professional seeing to to do something with it,,cos it grows either straight up or sideways with no in between, and off it all comes.

22 years i think, maybe 23, since a mate burnt a big chunk with a zippo and I went the skinhead. :lol:

Cant just grow your hair for a month and expect it to look decent. When gowing it out you still need to go for a clip and so on.

Feels weird now...keep running my hand around the back of my head remembering what the hair was like....like Ed prob does on the top of his head.

Edited by Smoggy
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Well thats it....after around 9 months growing (with monthly trims) i have had my head shaved....its all left behind on the barbers floor.

She asked if i was going to grow it again...i forgot how much ******* hard work it is! Can't be bothered for a while i think..

Must be good to still have hair....!......:ninja:

:D

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Cant just grow your hair for a month and expect it to look decent. When gowing it out you still need to go for a clip and so on.

Feels weird now...keep running my hand around the back of my head remembering what the hair was like....like Ed prob does on the top of his head.

Remember .... ?

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

:bad:

:clapping:

:nea:

5 hours ago, marron said:

I am aware of this Smoggy and then I think about how the last haircut I paid for was at gowings and cost 7 dollars and how it's itchy and I don't want to have to put anything in it for it to look halfway decent and before I know it it's gone :lol:

One thing I am looking forward to is waking up tomorrow and having absolutely nothing to do with my hair :) The wife was starting to complain I spent more time on my hair than she does on hers lol

Edited by Smoggy
5 hours ago, Smoggy said:

4 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

Remember .... ?

But seriously,  I do have a full head of hair!

Just try to prove otherwise ....

Please note: access to dmixtaa's post game video clip at Marvel in round 2 is hereby proscribed.

On 30/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, mack said:

Two things bug me, 900k for a house in Casula! And mixing Italian, Greek & Roman themes. Pick one!

You be lucky to buy the parcel of land (approx 800sm) I'm currently living on for 900k

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic