mack

Off Topic Thread 4

mockingly posted this in the film topic but if its actually something someone wants to talk about then it doesnt fit the film topic

who else is concerned about the lack of diversity with the oscar's nominations? its the number one issue facing the planet right now!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i just want to mock though

i know he does the same thing over and over but **** the royals

1 minute ago, wendybr said:

^^^^ Pommies pay over £300 million per year for the Royal family??? :shok::shok:

What idiocy!

******* throw them out in the street to fend for themselves and spend the actual money on people who need it, you could do so much good with that money but they spend it on worthless ****s

...........if you have not guessed i am not a huge fan of the royals :P

1 hour ago, Neverbloom said:

******* throw them out in the street to fend for themselves and spend the actual money on people who need it, you could do so much good with that money but they spend it on worthless ****s

...........if you have not guessed i am not a huge fan of the royals :P

What? That's Treason. One of them is Australia's Head of State. How good is that?

On 16/01/2020 at 12:09 PM, Ossified said:

What? That's Treason. One of them is Australia's Head of State. How good is that?

lol if they would only get rid of our current PM :P

on another note i used to be a metal elitist, i would hate everything that isnt metal but lucky i have grown up, i just let people enjoy whatever they want who cares if they like music that i dont like........apart from coldplay i still judge people for that......

i know this is a music video but i am mostly posting this because of the video and not the music............such a great music video, also i dig the music and i know i am almost 2 years late

Did my surgeon's check up today. Got the cast cut off and stitches removed, just my arm on it's own now, got a 3 inch wound/scar. Have to do some physio at fairfield hospital and then more check ups next month. Still feels weak and a bit painful to move so still have to take things easy.

5 minutes ago, mack said:

Did my surgeon's check up today. Got the cast cut off and stitches removed, just my arm on it's own now, got a 3 inch wound/scar. Have to do some physio at fairfield hospital and then more check ups next month. Still feels weak and a bit painful to move so still have to take things easy.

Still have my scar from a car accident years ago for a broken arm and cut skin.

If you dont want a scar, get Vitamin E soft gel capsules. Treat the scar by cutting one capsule open and rub the capsule contents onto the scar for a month. If that's too fiddly, try bio-oil.

6 hours ago, mack said:

How literal should I read this?

17 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

How literal should I read this?

Seems like the surgery went great :xnod:

7 hours ago, mack said:

hopefully your recovery is smooth

Good to hear your on the mend Mack. Physio is key