Jump to content
mack

Off Topic Thread 4

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Coronavirus...what virus? I’ve been drinking them all week and feel great! 
:drinks:

You are confused! You have been drinking the antidote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Coronavirus...what virus? I’ve been drinking them all week and feel great! 
:drinks:

Add a lemon. It kills the germs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sat night taken a horrible turn around my area. Horrendous road accident which means 4 kids won't be going back to school on Monday. Heard all the sirens in the distance and then came through on the news shortly after that a big car had hit some kids, terrible.

Cars are too ******* big these days. Why the **** do people to drive these SUV / 4x4 monstrosities on suburban roads. Its an ego thing, looks at the ******* size of the car we have, aren't we ******* brilliant.

Edited by Smoggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Sat night taken a horrible turn around my area. Horrendous road accident which means 4 kids won't be going back to school on Monday. Heard all the sirens in the distance and then came through on the news shortly after that a big car had hit some kids, terrible.

Cars are too ******* big these days. Why the **** do people to drive these SUV / 4x4 monstrosities on suburban roads. Its an ego thing, looks at the ******* size of the car we have, aren't we ******* brilliant.

Oh no! :(:(

Lots of my kids live in Carlingford...but I hope they're all at home in quarantine.

I do agree about the cars.

:(:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wendybr said:

Oh no! :(:(

Lots of my kids live in Carlingford...but I hope they're all at home in quarantine.

I do agree about the cars.

:(:(

It was down the hill in Oatlands near the golf club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is a documentary on soon called killer women with piers morgan.........i am sure a few here wouldnt mind that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2020 at 12:53 PM, GlobalWarning said:

 

F*cking love Buckley! Good to see him back.
He was kind of my inspiration to do youtube videos as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

F*cking love Buckley! Good to see him back.
He was kind of my inspiration to do youtube videos as well. 

what kind of stuff do you create? i dont really talk about it here but i am actually a very successful youtuber, some of my videos gets an entire 2 views, i am raking in millions from those videos

 

i remember watching buckely after i watched todd in the shadows but buckely is just funnier and less SJW, he likes to insult everyone politically, i remember one of my favourite parts of his videos was mocking madonna over her song bitch im madonna which is total cringe as a song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GlobalWarning said:

what kind of stuff do you create? i dont really talk about it here but i am actually a very successful youtuber, some of my videos gets an entire 2 views, i am raking in millions from those videos

 

i remember watching buckely after i watched todd in the shadows but buckely is just funnier and less SJW, he likes to insult everyone politically, i remember one of my favourite parts of his videos was mocking madonna over her song bitch im madonna which is total cringe as a song

F*ck...I knew you would say that. 

My first videos were a mixture of funny moments on video games (Overwatch and Jackbox Games) and then I did a 4 part series where I am tier ranking Pokemon from the recent Pokemon game (Sword and Shield) that was released. (My ranks aren't serious, it's me taking the piss out of the names of the Pokemon or their design). 

But, I recently did a "WORST ALBUM OF 2019" video based on one album that I deeply regret ever finding on Spotify one night...and honestly it's such a bad album I decided to do a Youtube video about it and while I did the video, I was influenced by Buckley (I think you can tell if you eventually watch my video, you don't have to but thought I'll post it):
 


One of my videos got around 200 views but it eventually got a copystrike (thanks Kylie Minogue!) as it had a clip of "Spinning Around" on the video so it had to re-edit it and post it. 

I'm not a big fan of Todd in the Shadows and been a fan of Buckley since his 10 top worst songs of 2011. I still think his Musical Autopsy of Chris Brown's - Fine China was the best and just ripping into Chris Brown. That video had me in tears of laughter.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

F*ck...I knew you would say that. 

My first videos were a mixture of funny moments on video games (Overwatch and Jackbox Games) and then I did a 4 part series where I am tier ranking Pokemon from the recent Pokemon game (Sword and Shield) that was released. (My ranks aren't serious, it's me taking the piss out of the names of the Pokemon or their design). 

But, I recently did a "WORST ALBUM OF 2019" video based on one album that I deeply regret ever finding on Spotify one night...and honestly it's such a bad album I decided to do a Youtube video about it and while I did the video, I was influenced by Buckley (I think you can tell if you eventually watch my video, you don't have to but thought I'll post it):
 


One of my videos got around 200 views but it eventually got a copystrike (thanks Kylie Minogue!) as it had a clip of "Spinning Around" on the video so it had to re-edit it and post it. 

I'm not a big fan of Todd in the Shadows and been a fan of Buckley since his 10 top worst songs of 2011. I still think his Musical Autopsy of Chris Brown's - Fine China was the best and just ripping into Chris Brown. That video had me in tears of laughter.  

 

anyone who mock's chris brown is awesome in my opinion :P seriously guys like lil dicky make my blood boil putting chris brown into the spotlight again and actually saying good things, chris brown has a big dick lolololol very funny stuff :P

 

i think my biggest video got 900 views or so, but nothing to do with me, people love watching toxic videos from overwatch so whenever i post that it gets decent views because people love toxicity :P Kylie sucks, i'll give your video a go and see what its like, i always have enjoyed negative videos like the top 10 worst hit songs of 2019 type videos

 

i once got a strike because my teammate was listening to like 5 seconds of a song over his headset i mean the video was not going to make any money anyways i am not actually trying to be a successful youtuber i just post random crap(well mostly overwatch videos) and see what happens i have no charisma or skill so my videos get ignored which is fine by me i do it for myself anyways

 

PS: lil dicky sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GlobalWarning said:

anyone who mock's chris brown is awesome in my opinion :P seriously guys like lil dicky make my blood boil putting chris brown into the spotlight again and actually saying good things, chris brown has a big dick lolololol very funny stuff :P

 

i think my biggest video got 900 views or so, but nothing to do with me, people love watching toxic videos from overwatch so whenever i post that it gets decent views because people love toxicity :P Kylie sucks, i'll give your video a go and see what its like, i always have enjoyed negative videos like the top 10 worst hit songs of 2019 type videos

 

i once got a strike because my teammate was listening to like 5 seconds of a song over his headset i mean the video was not going to make any money anyways i am not actually trying to be a successful youtuber i just post random crap(well mostly overwatch videos) and see what happens i have no charisma or skill so my videos get ignored which is fine by me i do it for myself anyways

 

PS: lil dicky sucks

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Lil Dicky either, but will have to admit his track "Professional Rapper" with Snoop Dogg was pretty impressive. 

900 views? impressive. 
I had a video called "PISS LADY" which was me playing as Moira on Overwatch and healing team mates with the heal piss thing she does and I had a "piss count meter" every time I said PISS!"  the original had me singing "I'm milking a cow, move outta my way" while milking a cow in Red Dead Redemption and Kylie's Spinning around playing in the background. I've re-uploaded it taking that portion out of the video.

I ain't aiming to have youtube as my full-time career and get money off it either but if I someone get a massive fan base like some youtubers have, maybe I'll change my mind (but I don't see that happening)

PS: Nathan Sanders sucks (the guy I talk about in my worst album video), Lil Dicky is probably better than him IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Lil Dicky either, but will have to admit his track "Professional Rapper" with Snoop Dogg was pretty impressive. 

900 views? impressive. 
I had a video called "PISS LADY" which was me playing as Moira on Overwatch and healing team mates with the heal piss thing she does and I had a "piss count meter" every time I said PISS!"  the original had me singing "I'm milking a cow, move outta my way" while milking a cow in Red Dead Redemption and Kylie's Spinning around playing in the background. I've re-uploaded it taking that portion out of the video.

I ain't aiming to have youtube as my full-time career and get money off it either but if I someone get a massive fan base like some youtubers have, maybe I'll change my mind (but I don't see that happening)

PS: Nathan Sanders sucks (the guy I talk about in my worst album video), Lil Dicky is probably better than him IMO.

you heal as moira? why would you do such a thing? :P dont get me wrong lil dicky can have some good songs but earth and whatever the **** he did with chris brown is just trash :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2020 at 9:29 AM, Edinburgh said:

Christ! You two - get a bloody room!

usually in this topic its just me talking to myself........i get a room with myself most nights.........

 

on a less creepy note here is a creepy video, i love creepy sounds........well i hate them but i find them interesting
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ Ed's such a spoil sport! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wendybr said:

^^ Ed's such a spoil sport! :rolleyes:

:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

:sad:

Spoiling young peoples' fun...as they talk about incomprehensible young people stuff. :cheeky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GlobalWarning said:

i aint young :P

Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carns said:

You are compared to Ed.

Facts. Damn facts. Too many people on this forum are enamoured of facts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...