Off Topic Thread 4

mack

thank you for all the replies, she is alive and we will be getting her back tomorrow however we dont know why she had the seizure so that is something we will need to find out, she recovered from it within an hour though not fully but mostly, i appreciate all the support though

she is not a young dog and is a big dog(a deerhound) so i'll take it as it comes, if we can extend her life without her suffering then any time is obviously more time, i know anti seizure medication can be very good so i'll just hope for the best

5 hours ago, NeverGoat said:

thank you for all the replies, she is alive and we will be getting her back tomorrow however we dont know why she had the seizure so that is something we will need to find out, she recovered from it within an hour though not fully but mostly, i appreciate all the support though

she is not a young dog and is a big dog(a deerhound) so i'll take it as it comes, if we can extend her life without her suffering then any time is obviously more time, i know anti seizure medication can be very good so i'll just hope for the best

Good luck mate.

welcome back smoggy

update about my dog she isnt eating or sleeping and will be put down later today, hurts like hell but i see the time i spent with her is just extra time i didnt expect, she had a good life i just dont want her to suffer

12 minutes ago, NeverGoat said:

update about my dog she isnt eating or sleeping and will be put down later today, hurts like hell but i see the time i spent with her is just extra time i didnt expect

Oh no Goat, how devastating :(

Did the vet say what was happening?

On 10/06/2020 at 8:42 PM, Smoggy said:

What's doing...

doing it a bit tough right now but hanging on in there and could do with a few 

:grouphug:

Great to have you back Smoggy :) I hope you always know that you’ve got many friends on here that are willing to lend an ear, Ive been thinking of you mate

:grouphug: 

honestly have not been to the vet yet still a few more hours but while most of her personality traits are the same as before the seizure she seems confused all the time, always has her mouth open and walks and lays down in a really uncomfortable looking way, she still looks happy but if she isnt eating or sleeping often then she is going to suffer and i want to avoid that, i just dont want to say goodbye(even if dogs cant understand that word)

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic