Off Topic Thread 4

mack

3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Your browsing history dude 

i would agree if i searched up stuff like how to get better at talking to women and such but i dont look up anything like that......i mostly look up video games.......so maybe they just assumed i cant talk to women based on that which is fair enough :P

On 30/08/2021 at 9:44 PM, Smoggy said:

Def go the mutton chops look! :xnod:

Yep, enough comments from the mrs, **** in my beard when I eat, and beard in my mouth at the corners, kids making comments, my own and the ones I teach, it's gone. Kept the chops although just went over with a number 4 to keep them a bit tidy. Had a bit of a flirtation with the General Burnside moustache too for a laugh but that's gone. Chopped the mullet at the back. But kept the stuff on top. Basically going for Wolvernine now.

Up early to watch the first female Brit in an open tennis final for 44 years.

Remember the name Emma Raducanu.

18 years old, was ranked in the 300 just a few months ago, first wild card qualifier to reach an open final.

She may not win the final but she is going to be a big name in the scene in the years to come.

plus she is gorgeous :wub:

Spoiler
On 05/09/2021 at 6:25 PM, marron said:

Yep, enough comments from the mrs, **** in my beard when I eat, and beard in my mouth at the corners, kids making comments, my own and the ones I teach, it's gone. Kept the chops although just went over with a number 4 to keep them a bit tidy. Had a bit of a flirtation with the General Burnside moustache too for a laugh but that's gone. Chopped the mullet at the back. But kept the stuff on top. Basically going for Wolvernine now.

I’m going for Geralt of Rivia look, similar colour and just as gnarly. :lol:

Edited by Smoggy
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

18 years old, was ranked in the 300 just a few months ago, first wild card qualifier to reach an open final.

She may not win the final but she is going to be a big name in the scene in the years to come.

plus she is gorgeous 

Reveal hidden contents

Incredible…Raducanu wins the US Open…ranks 300 this year, 100/1 odds at the start, has had to play extra qualifying games, just 18…what a player…

She is going to be around for the next 20 years!

Well done Emma! :clapping:

Edited by Smoggy
3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Friendship ended with Emma McKeon

New best friend is Emma Raducanu

where's the nearest tennis club :ninja:

anyone know if tennis is easy to pick up?

18 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Sorry to hijack the hair discussion, but you mentioned Geralt of Rivia. I binged watched The Witcher last weekend and it was such a brilliant show!

Honestly, 99% of my decision to watch it was based on Henry Cavill and the fact I heard he was nude in a bath at some point, but I actually got really into it :lol:

I will admit I was totally confused for about three or four episodes, but when I pieced everything together, it was fantastic and so so smart. Also have a lady crush on Yennefer now too. 

The new season is coming in December and the trailer looks great. 

18 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Reveal hidden contents

she is also a fan of Daniel Ricciardo, she is a very good judge of character :P

seriously though i dont really follow tennis too much i do a bit but she seems rather humble and pleasant in the few interviews i have seen

On 12/09/2021 at 6:40 AM, Smoggy said:

Quote over the zoom from a colleague this morning

"Be still my beating 80s heart, you look like Duran Duran!"

(sideburns still rocking though)

Edited by marron
4 hours ago, marron said:

Quote over the zoom from a colleague this morning

"Be still my beating 80s heart, you look like Duran Duran!"

(sideburns still rocking though)

I was thinking the other day all of the shyte hair chops I have had. I was too young for. any 80's hair do 

In around 1994 I had this amazing undercut longish centre part :D So its long on top like curtains and  a number 1 shave underneath all the way around, that one always makes me laugh. That is kinda popular now in a less extreme way lol

My hair is now deff long!!!!!! But looks OK.

Edited by Smoggy

I remember those undercuts, I was at school in the vicinity of the riff a year or two before and heaps of kids had those but with swearwords shaved in underneath at the back :lol:

I haven't had many hair styles at all, short back and sides growing up (except for one disastrous crewcut in the 80s that I still havent' forgiven the hairdresser for), then my mate set my hair on fire and I had to have it off, the hairdresser gave me a flat-top! which lasted about a day but soon I just had it all off, then that was it.

The thing that is giving this an 80s vibe is that my hair is super thick and I'm not doing anything to it; so it's kind of wafting around up there in in a wave in mostly the same direction.

Heading here now if I keep going:

Fun-Boy-Three-resize.jpg

14 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Mack...I think your site navigation menu is fooked..

No wait..was stuck in a loop, out now but still multiple forum options.

Can you be more specific or show screenshots? I did an upgrade to the server and the forum software last night so that might introduce glitches.

Do you mean on the mobile version? I think I can see it, I'll look.

7 minutes ago, mack said:

Can you be more specific or show screenshots? I did an upgrade to the server and the forum software last night so that might introduce glitches.

Do you mean on the mobile version? I think I can see it, I'll look.

Yeah mobile version, more than one forum option in menu.

15 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Your lucky, my hair takes 45mins to dry naturally these days ….and split ends are just an absolute bitch.

aaaaaah memories.........these days for me it's 60 seconds in a soft breeze and I'm done....:D

Edited by sonar
  • 2 weeks later...

Lights on in our local barbers this morning, getting ready to open Monday.

So how did everyone get on? Who lasted the course without getting a clip?..Sonar you are excused from this discussion :D

I won't be dashing to the barbers Monday morning. I am thinking of adding another couple of inches and getting a hair chop just before xmas

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic