Off Topic Thread 4

mack

9 hours ago, Unlimited said:

I'm just gonna watch the Greek entry again

on mute - the song is terrible

but the singer is :xnod::meep::wub:

By saying you're going to watch the "Greek entry" do you mean watching someone taking it up the .......oh! Sorry!!! you meant watching the Greek contestant...... :ninja: 

Hey guys, how are you all? Its been a while since I've been on. Just wanted to say hello.

I've progressed a lot in my career since I left. Also, while I haven't watched many A-League games in the past while, I have been keeping up. I was hoping for Batistuta to take over Adelaide and win the ACL in a fairy tale. Wasn't to be haha

Ok, so at the weekend we booked out trip back to the UK for Christmas and lots of will we, won't we changing our minds, leave 8th December, 3 nights Hong Kong, then onward to Manchester, quick blast over the pennies to god's own county..... and yeah....will be very strange to be back there......trip to London and some Boro games, in the Championship of course ffs....

Will be great to show the lad some old haunts, like this is the scruffy shops we used to hang around  and drink cider from a plastic bottle and smoke ****, this is the house where a old miserable ****er lived that we used to launch fireworks at every November and make his life hell..............that kind of thing lol

Edited by WSWBoro
13 hours ago, TheFootyofOz said:

Hey guys, how are you all? Its been a while since I've been on. Just wanted to say hello.

I've progressed a lot in my career since I left. Also, while I haven't watched many A-League games in the past while, I have been keeping up. I was hoping for Batistuta to take over Adelaide and win the ACL in a fairy tale. Wasn't to be haha

Hi there!

How has your career progressed, would you like to tell us?

Your research on the A League helped with that??

17 minutes ago, Valter43 said:

If Australia is in eurovision then I expect the FFA to work towards us being at euro 2020

i hate how we have to have such generic losers at eurovision, for **** sake we have some amazing unique bands of every genre but we go for these generic one trick pony pop acts

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic