Off Topic Thread 4

mack

8 hours ago, WSWBoro said:

Some bad stuff going down in Manchester right now..... bit of a flash back for me as I was in Manchester when the IRA explosion went off in 1996 as that was the middle of Euro 96 and I was staying there for a game the following day. 

it is very sad especially seeing the footage of everyone trying to flee it would be scary as hell, i hate to make this about me but tomorrow i am working Sydney fc vs Liverpool fc and it just made me be very anxious about that shift, i dont get how ruthless and violent people can be sometimes, when you are fighting a bunch of 15 year old girls then maybe you have made a few poor choices in life

i never thought i would agree with Laci Green who i considered the SJW's leader

i know old news but pretty much the right censoring things is garbage and the left censoring things is garbage, i wont go too far into this and not make too many posts about this but i like when people try to see things from other points of view instead of living in their own bubble and now i got the lion king theme song stuck in my head

On 5/24/2017 at 8:49 AM, WSWBoro said:

Hmmmm Mack!

I was going to reply to something, then changed my mind...but I can't delete part of what I was going to delete- see above.

Belongs on the WRGMG I guess.... but here is what I cant delete.^^^^

Suggestions?

PS To Sonar's   

Will you be streaming all races ? How long is the season ? Is there a world Championship.?

:rofl:

So I'm on the Gold Coast for a family holiday and decided to to wear my 15/16 kit cause a WSW kit seen around here as rare as hens teeth. Turns out I was so wrong cause I get to the beach and there's a guy in a season 1 top kayaking.

Just kinda random. Sure he thought the same.

Edited by BloodyIrishman
12 minutes ago, BloodyIrishman said:

So I'm on the Gold Coast for a family holiday and decided to to wear my 15/16 kit cause a WSW kit seen around here as rare as hens teeth. Turns out I was so wrong cause I get to the beach and there's a guy in a season 1 top kayaking.

Just kinda random. Sure he thought the same.

I went down to the Aussie Alps last month and was up before the sun and walked the track to Mount Kosciuszko, not many at the top when I was there, but as I was leaving more and more were arriving, including some fella in a WSW cap....get bloody everywhere lol

Edited by WSWBoro
5 minutes ago, mack said:

My mum went to Europe and they went on a cruise (in Greece I think) and they got off the boat and saw a guy in a WSW shirt.

Aye, my old man has been going from English pub to English pub in Majorca in the WSW cap I sent him.....miserable bugger probably complaining about the food, weather, and everything else under the sun....don't know why the **** he just doesn't stay home.....not a good advert for WSW lol

went to a concert and it was very weird, the demographic was either people around 50 years old or 20 years old, not much in between, some drug addled nutcase threatened me, this old couple were pretty much dry humping in the middle of the crowd, but on the plus side about 4 pairs of breasts rubbed against me so it ended up being a good concert

57 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

went to a concert and it was very weird, the demographic was either people around 50 years old or 20 years old, not much in between, some drug addled nutcase threatened me, this old couple were pretty much dry humping in the middle of the crowd, but on the plus side about 4 pairs of breasts rubbed against me so it ended up being a good concert

Errrrr .....was there any music involved in this event Goat, or just....interactions, such as you described?? :)

Ahh... it was THAT concert? :xnod:

The one you worried might be too political.

Seems you were too preoccupied by your fellow concert goers to have taken exception to the political content of the performers! :D

What was AB Original like? 

I doubt I'd know any of the rest. 

1 minute ago, wendybr said:

Ahh... it was THAT concert? :xnod:

The one you worried might be too political.

Seems you were too preoccupied by your fellow concert goers to have taken exception to the political content of the performers! :D

What was AB Original like? 

I doubt I'd know any of the rest. 

AB Original were great, honestly i was worried that they were going to be extremely preachy but it was minimal and close to non existent so i was happy with that, they sounded good but due to that piece of human garbage i was not able to enjoy them as much as i wanted but they were very good

something great about their set is they had a DJ, now this DJ is something my childhood loves, back when i was hugely into linkin park growing up i would listen to everything with a member of them and because of that i came across this song

so one of the DJ's in that song was their DJ guy which i liked because it massively brought me back to those days, but they were very good, tonnes of energy, a bit of banter between melbourne, sydney and adelaide and tonnes of energy and fun

15 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

AB Original were great, honestly i was worried that they were going to be extremely preachy but it was minimal and close to non existent so i was happy with that, they sounded good but due to that piece of human garbage i was not able to enjoy them as much as i wanted but they were very good

something great about their set is they had a DJ, now this DJ is something my childhood loves, back when i was hugely into linkin park growing up i would listen to everything with a member of them and because of that i came across this song

so one of the DJ's in that song was their DJ guy which i liked because it massively brought me back to those days, but they were very good, tonnes of energy, a bit of banter between melbourne, sydney and adelaide and tonnes of energy and fun

I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I mainly know them through their January 26th song.

I like that they are political...and are getting a message through to young people. 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic