Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 6/11/2017 7:50PM

I know he doesn't officially take over until after the game tonight but will the new manager have any influence on tactics,team selection or substitutions....?

Going to be interesting to watch. We need a win to stay in touch with the teams above us.

A draw or loss leaves us mid table while a win just 4 points off top with ESFC to play CCM next round while we take on Vi$ion.

12 minutes ago, Erebus said:

We need to win. Simple as that. Anything less than 3 points will see us drop off too much from the leaders.

Win today, win next week and we equal City and gain ground.

It's already shaping as one of those seasons - we could have won every game to date, but could as easily have lost to Newc and the muppets.

Hopefully Josep will get their heads right about finishing teams off.

52 minutes ago, FCB said:

Testing the ratings waters.

MV have been hosting a pre Melb Cup game for a few years.

Its crap that it's against us this year. This past weekend of HAL football was terrible and boring and did not interest me in the slightest.

With less than an hour before takeoff Tiger cancelled the 2.40 pm flight to Melbourne due to "curfew restrictions". Two of us booked this flight four months ago. The option they gave is a late flight or one tomorrow. That's it. Two other mates flew down earlier. The energy and effort taken to reorganize work/accommodation etc etc I won't bore you with. In this day and age that such a thing can happen is shameless. I drove home. **** Tiger. **** The Victory. 

15 minutes ago, DamnedUnited said:

With less than an hour before takeoff Tiger cancelled the 2.40 pm flight to Melbourne due to "curfew restrictions". Two of us booked this flight four months ago. The option they gave is a late flight or one tomorrow. That's it. Two other mates flew down earlier. The energy and effort taken to reorganize work/accommodation etc etc I won't bore you with. In this day and age that such a thing can happen is shameless. I drove home. **** Tiger. **** The Victory. 

FMD. Sorry to hear. 

#SayNoToTiger

Flew Tiger once.....to the Brisbane GF, we got there ok in the way back we were delayed for hours. Whilst waiting a guy showed up a few minutes late (than the original closing time)and they told him he had to rebook his flight as he was late...... didn't matter that the flight was going to be about 2hrs late. He argued that the flight was delayed and they threatened to get security so he walked away.

I would never even consider flying Tiger again.

1 hour ago, DamnedUnited said:

:grouphug: Very sorry to hear that! So unfair!

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic