Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 26/11/2017 7:00PM

what we just witnessed there with the game continuing for a bit and then going back for a pen is just absolutely farcical. Part of the beauty of football is that it is continuous and flows. we are heading down an nfl track where everything is reviewed and we stop/start to the point where a 90 minute game takes 2 and a half hours. it is ******* horrible and the sooner we end this garbage experiment which I still think is largely to benefit the advertisers the better.

Its a handball or its not. Shouldn't take that long to keep running, makes us more frustrated watching it.

Then ***** bs a yellow gets given for a glancing hand ball. What intent, what did he know about the ball in, what chance did he have to get his hand out of the way blah blah blah. RAHHHH

I had to turn the TV off, I almost thrown my remote at it. I'll just get the text notifications.

I can't put up with the VAR ****, it's ruin the game!!. I hope...really hope that FIFA take over FFA soon. But, knowing me, football in Australia will probably remind ****.

Edited by MathyouWSW
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic