Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar 2/12/2017 5:35PM

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

At least Thwaite or Hamill should be able to shut doen Maccorone. Risdon should be able to put Ben Khalfallah in his pocket. The wildcard is Holman and who are DM is. Maybe Herd v Holman?

Hammil still worries me, I think I’d rather aspro.

am I harsh in blaiming him for the goal on weekend 

Western Sydney Wanderers FC Squad: 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Josh RISDON, 5.Brendan HAMILL, 6.Jacob MELLING, 7.Steven LUSTICA, 8.Roly BONEVACIA, 9.Oriol RIERA, 10.Alvaro CEJUDO, 11.Brendon SANTALAB, 14.Jumpei KUSKAMI, 15.Kearyn BACCUS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 19.Mark BRIDGE, 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (gk), 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS, 24.Raul LLORENTE, 30.John HALL (gk), 33.Michael THWAITE
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 3.Jack CLISBY (promoted), 7.Steven LUSTICA (returns from injury), 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS (promoted)
Outs: 18.Robbie CORNTHWAITE (suspended – 1 match)
Unavailable: 1.Jerrad TYSON (gk) (shoulder), 25.Chris HERD (overseas)

1 minute ago, leslie said:

In x 2

At least we will get to forget about the rubbish going on off field by watching the rubbish going on on the field.

If you think about it this has got crap game written all over it. Lucky its not the FTA game.

nil all or 3-3

That’s the spirit 

5 hours ago, wanderersfanatic said:

50% chance of rain scheduled, and possible thunderstorms, majority of the member allocated seats at ANZ are uncovered.

Predicting a less than 10k crowd. 

It is going to bucket down,and around six thousand supporters.

In plus 3 

just going for coffee and crispy creams

really hope we have a serious effort in attacking senses

or back paddock for our attackers bring back 35 year old Romeo lol they start performing we ship em out also look at taj minniecon gibbsy all capable 

Edited by JayZko
13 hours ago, 2549_1494053217 said:

It is going to bucket down,and around six thousand supporters.

Surely we will get more than the 7 thousand odd we got against the nux on a Sunday last season? I always thought that was going to be the low point. If we get similar or less for this game then the club has to start asking questions about how its managing the current situation, putting aside the FFA saga which is probably consuming a lot of their time. They cant just sit there are wait for the new stadium can they.

35 minutes ago, leslie said:

Surely we will get more than the 7 thousand odd we got against the nux on a Sunday last season? I always thought that was going to be the low point. If we get similar or less for this game then the club has to start asking questions about how its managing the current situation, putting aside the FFA saga which is probably consuming a lot of their time. They cant just sit there are wait for the new stadium can they.

I have been saying since last season that it is in these three years at SOP, more than any other seasons, the owners would need to give the coach an open cheque book for player recruitment. It should have been known that the club would have taken a hit in crowd numbers and the only thing that would maintain numbers would be a winning team. If mediocre results continue, I can honestly see Mariner-like crowd figures this year and next.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic