Squad Development 2017/18 Part 2

1 hour ago, JayZko said:

No issue I think Clisby is good enough I think a foreign spots a waste in that position

Clisby is a squaddie. He can’t match Raul for class. 

Raul played in the Greek first division for multiple seasons as well as La Liga 2

Nico only managed 2 seasons in the Greek first division and one season in La Liga 2. Nico spent more time on loan than Raul.

i vote to keep Raul

35 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Hi lads does anyone reckon Awer mabil might be on his way next season really has a good relationship with gombau and he would be a good pickup for replacement for jumpie sorry if my English is bad it's not my first language :cheeky:

If his contract with Midtjylland was a 3 year deal it should be expiring this season.  I guess it depends on how he does with this last loan move to the Portugese top division. If he does well he'll probably have contract offers in Europe.

6 hours ago, mack said:

If his contract with Midtjylland was a 3 year deal it should be expiring this season.  I guess it depends on how he does with this last loan move to the Portugese top division. If he does well he'll probably have contract offers in Europe.

Mabil has been starting and has been getting goals. Contract expires on the 30 Jun 2018

Hey fellas wtf Fernando Brendan is leaving the country he’s smurf kriptonite right there not even a whimper from us to bring him a shame we coulda pissed jumpei off for him and brought in nico Martinez then we’d truley be Jaundererz 

On 17/12/2017 at 7:04 AM, FCB said:

Half of our players must be super excited hearing about letters written by our club to Adelaide and Smurfs regarding some of their players. Part of the process, I guess. 

Am still waiting for JayZko to organise a fund raiser so we can sign Honda, Martinez, Borello and MacLaren. 5 mil for transfer sums should do, and another 5 mil for salaries. Piece of cake. 

I Don’t even know what to make of anything you say can’t

wait till someone with an actual heart invest time money in effort in this league

hasn’t happened in ages  probably never will esfc and city don’t count  there **** and got no fans

15 hours ago, JayZko said:

I Don’t even know what to make of anything you say can’t

wait till someone with an actual heart invest time money in effort in this league

hasn’t happened in ages  probably never will esfc and city don’t count  there **** and got no fans

As you keep suggesting names that are outside of HAL reach: invest your time and make the effort, organise a fund raiser, and make your dream of Honda a reality. 5-10 million is all that is required. 

13 minutes ago, mack said:

Sotirio just got named in the Australian U23 squad so he's not injured.

MAybe selected but that doesn’t mean he’s not injured.

maybe we should sign the goal scorer against us from Blacktown City as a rookie. That’s  not under the cap and he can give Jumpei some competition?

Let’s just sign Adelaide  ffa cup winning squad may as well 3 out of 5 are Spaniards

we copy them in every aspect and we haven’t beat victory ever since we went down that route 

although we had our own style selecting Dutch wingers who had decent after burners which worked and signing proven Asian talent in Shinji Ono btw ashkan dejaggah irans caption is a free agent 

Edited by JayZko
1 minute ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Which youth player we reckon will get gigs this season my three youth players are first to be majok on the wing second would be Kostas grozos who can play as winger or centre forward and. Last would be Marc tokich. they have been very good in the y league id give em a gig instead of playing shitirio and jumpie 

Mohammed Adam is good too. Monge is excellent as a DM

1 hour ago, hawks2767 said:

I'm happy with Jay's suggestion of Dejagah, just think about it - Auburn would be completely empty on game day.

No chance he could be signed as a Guest Player. Not EPL and Anglo enough to meet Gallop's idea of a famous player. 

He has rumoured to be the smurfs Asian +1 for the ACL

2 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

I'm happy with Jay's suggestion of Dejagah, just think about it - Auburn would be completely empty on game day.

That’s what we want look at what there like with the nrl lol

Edited by JayZko
2 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

He was so underwhelming, all except for a run of a few games for Blacktown. Marconi have signed a speedster, that’s it

Mate that’s so wrong Andrew and Gibbs and Choi would do alright better then what we got expect for 35 year old santa they’d play for chicken feed 

15 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Why bring in npl players when you can push up youth players we got probably one of the best youth teams in the league comparing stats to other teams we have not lost a game in the y league and are looking closer to being champions of the y league if players (jumphogg kusukami, jaushua shitirio ext) are playing **** gombau can play some of the youth boys for example look at baby Bacchus he's doing alright against the likes wout brama and was arguably the best player on the night so give some young kids a go not an npl reject:xnod:

With picking an NPL player who has not played A-league in the last year, that player counts as a mature age rookie outside the cap. That excludes Nalia and Choi.

• mack unpinned this topic