Squad Development 2017/18 Part 2

37 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

I’m keen to know exactly what Herd did that got him frozen out. I recall Taurus saying the lad disgraced himself publicly or something of the sort

He lost interest (and his Mrs breaks his balls) 

1 hour ago, Upthehill said:

I’m keen to know exactly what Herd did that got him frozen out. I recall Taurus saying the lad disgraced himself publicly or something of the sort

Nothing to do with the club, it is family problem back in England.

I'll just leave this here

•  

Team has been very inconsistent. As well, Too many issues. Herd gone, Kearyn Baccus walk out, where’s Bonevacia? Riera v Gombau. Cejudo comments v Gombau last week. What does it say.

3XwCPbOz_bigger.jpgJohnny @FilaJohn
FollowingFollowing @FilaJohn
More

Baccus walk out and herd hitting on team mates girlfriends has nothing to do with gombau

1:44 PM - 8 Apr 2018

conversation

Thatd be right. He allegedly hit on Darren bents girl at villa which got him the boot.

and his missus onviously does crack the whip but with every good reason to.

its only a good thing for us now. Herd was a high paid midfielder we needed all year that we never got, now we can solve the issue for next season. 

5 hours ago, 2549_1494053217 said:

Nothing to do with the club, it is family problem back in England.

Definitely don’t believe that. We already know he was being a twat with team mates GFs. 

He spent plenty of time in Sydney, there’s a reason he wasn’t being given game time

44 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Definitely don’t believe that. We already know he was being a twat with team mates GFs. 

He spent plenty of time in Sydney, there’s a reason he wasn’t being given game time

Maybe tension(s) with players wanting to be a twat back at him..lol

Apparently, Ten is going to lose the BBL and Nine are going to lose the rest of the cricket (Test matches/one dayers/T20) to Channel 7. The tennis has gone to nine.

Channel 10 will only have the A-league!

18 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Apparently, Ten is going to lose the BBL and Nine are going to lose the rest of the cricket (Test matches/one dayers/T20) to Channel 7. The tennis has gone to nine.

..........ODI's only on FOX..you have to pay to watch. Potentionally in conflict with anti-syphoning laws. More to come on this I think.

44 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

We will have KFC buckets on our heads by the end of next year

7 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Okay guys so we are looking at leroy George  but if victory can't lock him in then we will pounce and catch him but not heard to much about absalonsen there is interest but hearing Gomby likes George better

What’s your source on this one? Rumours floating around Leroy has already signed at MV and also that he headed to Wanderers.

Unless they’ve front loaded Berisha and Troisi, I simply can’t see how’d they’d retain him if Brisbane or Wanderers came throwing money at him.

13 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

One of my mates was a football journalist/ rumour bloke thing he quit as he couldn't be stuff writing articles and that crap and he very reliable, can't say his name because of security things but he tells me that leroy will not be joining the tards next season and is likely to go to either us on a marquee deal or to Asia from what he has told me it's looking increasingly likely he is heading to us as his agent spoiled the news that we have made an offer for him ( marquee wages).

Yeah fair call.

It makes sense to me. I can’t see a possible pathway to him staying at the tards unless they can pull the same thing they did with FBK. FBK took a **** deal cause his daughter wanted to stay there. Leroy will be looking for a payday, and we can afford him. His crossing onto Riera is already giving me an erection thinking about it

2 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Also ikonmidis is to good for a league better off playing in Europe and getting better Over there 

Have to disagree there. He’s 22 and has barely achieved anything. He scraped bench appearances in Serie B and the Danish league. Here’s been good for us, not ‘set the world alight’ great.

If he goes back, it will be another Antonis story.

39 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Neither Kamau or Fitzgerald are any better than the players who we had in their positions yesterday, in fact they aren’t as good by a lot way 

Christ this is going to be a long off season 

This is the A-League m8 the logo should be a recycling bin, the teams basically swap the same group of players every year and hope the foreigners are good enough to win a trophy.

3 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Ikon will go back to Europe sit on bench for 6 months then sign for victory 

I hope not otherwise its another case of wasted talent. The guy has something special he was absolutely amazing the moment he stepped foot onto the field. Intelligent player, knows how to time his runs, good vision, great touch and knows how to shield the ball I hope he makes it in Europe even if he has got to second division to prove himself in Europe.

9 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

I hope not otherwise its another case of wasted talent. The guy has something special he was absolutely amazing the moment he stepped foot onto the field. Intelligent player, knows how to time his runs, good vision, great touch and knows how to shield the ball I hope he makes it in Europe even if he has got to second division to prove himself in Europe.

I think you are right, I’m just being grumpy. I just don’t see our club keeping him, look at Antonis 

He’s a proper footballer that kid 

Edited by StringerBellend
  • mack unpinned this topic