Jets Tear Wanderers To Shreds

9 minutes ago, JayZko said:

Mack only problem with that without us the a league would fold yes Sydney is sky blue but there support is ****

Not sure about that. The A-League was going OK before WSW started. And Sydney FC have had bigger annual attendance than WSW every season so far, but less than Victory. WSW crowds going down at the moment.

Edited by pudispencer
11 minutes ago, JayZko said:

Imagine if we’d had stole brosque instead of bridge......

or anything decent other a league clubs have besides bridge we should of let him go to newie perhaps they woulda lost

Wouldn’t make any difference we would still playing passes back to the keeper 

8 minutes ago, pudispencer said:

Not sure about that. The A-League was going OK before WSW started. And Sydney FC have had bigger annual attendance than WSW every season so far, but less than Victory. WSW crowds going down at the moment.

Why are you on our forum? Isn't there a SFC one for all 10 of your fans to gloat on?

Probably should of kept fox we coulda went for the draw record least he knew what popa was after I think, to get the world record of drawing games we probably were so close

for the most potential a league team to always settle for **** it ain’t good enough it’s on lederer

Edited by JayZko

Blame for me lies squarely with the board.

They knew gombau's approach and they know their players. They SHOULD have known that this was going to happen.

We now have a totally broken, dispirited squad and a coach who is preaching philosophy and process as he stubbornly drives us all off the edge of the cliff.

So what now? We fork over a stack of cash to make riera, baccus, herd and corny and **** knows who else go away despite the fact that all of them are clearly good enough to be in a successful a-league side.

Gombau is who he is, the players are who they are and if many of us could see it wasn't going to work then how on earth can the people in our club who are well paid to make these decisions not see this coming.

**** me what a shambles.

Edited by lloydy136
14 minutes ago, pudispencer said:

The A-league was about to fold before WSW came in. WSW averaged more than SFC last season. In SFC's worst year they averaged 7.5k. 

Just now, WestSyd said:

The A-league was about to fold before WSW came in. WSW averaged more than SFC last season. In SFC's worst year they averaged 7.5k. 

I'd love to see the evidence for this A-League folding business.

As for averages last season (2016-17) see the table below. And this is with a large home ground attendance at ANZ:

Club Total Average Highest Attendance Lowest Attendance
Melbourne Victory 328,317 21,888 43,188 - Rnd 2 vs MCY 14,081 - Rnd 13 vs NEW
Sydney FC 271,492 18,099 41,546 - Rnd F3 vs MVC 8,380 - Rnd 19 vs WEL
Western Sydney Wanderers 248,442 17,746 61,880 - Rnd 1 vs SYD 7,828 - Rnd 23 vs WEL
4 minutes ago, pudispencer said:

As for averages last season (2016-17) see the table below. And this is with a large home ground attendance at ANZ:

Western Sydney Wanderers 248,442 17,746 61,880 - Rnd 1 vs SYD 7,828 - Rnd 23 vs WEL

You gave lederer the idea to buy us didn’t you

Edited by JayZko
1 minute ago, pudispencer said:

You don't include finals matches in the average figure. So WSW was higher last season.

North Queensland and Gold Coast were kicked out before WSW came in, and the league was on death row. I'm pretty sure you know that.

Are you PARRASFC by any chance?

7 minutes ago, JayZko said:

Pudispencer doesn’t believe the world is round there abit backwards east of town btw who was the only team to sell out vs Arsenal and hasn’t won everything?? Made up graphs lol

The problem with WSW is that you've all bought the "we are the best" line from the club and truly believe it.

Reality is that some years will be good, some will be bad. I worked with a few WSW supporters until a few years ago and they seemed to believe that WSW was somehow different and better than every club and therefore would always succeed. In a salary capped league, it just doesn't work that way.

You need to get over this "we have the best attendance" (you don't), "we have the best supporters" (you don't). "the A-League would be nothing without us" (which is rubbish). By any objective measure, Tards are more successful than every other club. They're not having a good year either. No doubt they will bounce back.

You will enjoy the game and the competition more if you drop this "we are the best" delusion.

Edited by pudispencer
10 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

Blame for me lies squarely with the board.

They knew gombau's approach and they know their players. They SHOULD have known that this was going to happen.

We now have a totally broken, dispirited squad and a coach who is preaching philosophy and process as he stubbornly drives us all off the edge of the cliff.

So what now? We fork over a stack of cash to make riera, baccus, herd and corny and **** knows who else go away despite the fact that all of them are clearly good enough to be in a successful a-league side.

Gombau is who he is, the players are who they are and if many of us could see it wasn't going to work then how on earth can the people in our club who are well paid to make these decisions not see this coming.

**** me what a shambles.

This 

although id add for those that think it’s ok to write off a season as a transition rebuilding process. We got just over 8000, we had a low derby turn out at ANZ, illl be shocked if we crack 7500 next home game. We can’t just write off a season especially while we are stuck out ANZ

We need a manager who can work with what we have.

5 minutes ago, WestSyd said:

You don't include finals matches in the average figure. So WSW was higher last season.

North Queensland and Gold Coast were kicked out before WSW came in, and the league was on death row. I'm pretty sure you know that.

Are you PARRASFC by any chance?

Sure, and for the season before that? And the one before that? And who has the biggest attendance by far? Tards. Does that make them the best club?

2 minutes ago, pudispencer said:

The problem with WSW is that you've all bought the "we are the best" line from the club and truly believe it.

Reality is that some years will be good, some will be bad. I worked with a few WSW supporters until a few years ago and they seemed to believe that WSW was somehow different and better than every club and therefore would always succeed. In a salary capped league, it just doesn't work that way.

You need to get over this "we have the best attendance" (you don't), "we have the best supporters" (you don't). "the A-League would be nothing without us" (which is rubbish). By any objective measure, Tards are more successful than every other club. They're not having a good year either. No doubt they will bounce back.

You will enjoy the game and the competition more if you drop this "we are the best" delusion.

If we had what you had you wouldn’t exist but the powers that be are the powers that be reality is every Australian loves an underdog not a silver tail

4 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

This 

although id add for those that think it’s ok to write off a season as a transition rebuilding process. We got just over 8000, we had a low derby turn out at ANZ, illl be shocked if we crack 7500 next home game. We can’t just write off a season especially while we are stuck out ANZ

We need a manager who can work with what we have.

And some of the players have this attitude....

2lCo6Tv.jpg

o9o8WSr.gif

Edited by sonar
1 minute ago, JayZko said:

If we had what you had you wouldn’t exist but the powers that be are the powers that be reality is every Australian loves an underdog not a silver tail

But surely if WSW are the biggest club with the most attendance and best active support, then they are not the underdog, no?

And as for silvertails, WSW spent more on its 2017-18 squad than EVERY other team in the HAL, including Sydney FC.

Just now, pudispencer said:

But surely if WSW are the biggest club with the most attendance and best active support, then they are not the underdog, no?

And as for silvertails, WSW spent more on its 2017-18 squad than EVERY other team in the HAL, including Sydney FC.

You can’t sell snake oil to a snake or smack to the reformed junkie the point is we were ****ed from the get go we’ve got lederer

we may as well have Paul gallop running **** popovic left **** in a rut don’t worry be smug now in a year or less you’ll be eating your words then I’ll tap dance on your grave I mean forum

Just now, JayZko said:

You can’t sell snake oil to a snake or smack to the reformed junkie the point is we were ****ed from the get go we’ve got lederer

we may as well have Paul gallop running **** popovic left **** in a rut don’t worry be smug now in a year or less you’ll be eating your words then I’ll tap dance on your grave I mean forum

You get banned when you criticise the smurfs on their forum.......twice for me so far.....lol

1 minute ago, JayZko said:

Hey, we've had shyte years, quite a few of them. They will come again. I'm a realist, not deluded.

6 minutes ago, pudispencer said:

Hey, we've had shyte years, quite a few of them. They will come again. I'm a realist, not deluded.

tqkSAcvvqGBjwI4CUjcm5APdc2Ea0ZQvQ650yPVj

Na I’m not you are 

**** I can’t wait for lederer to sell to someone who knows how to football or Arnold leaves you’ll be ****ed lol eating those smug words while drinking your latte walking your but ugly dogs or what ever smurfs do

Edited by JayZko

Night all it’s nearly 1 am I’m not getting into this now...

I’ll go to bed but first one last 

#gombauout

and yes you can all quote me when he has us playing sexual football and winning eleven teen nil every week  

Edited by StringerBellend
2 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Night all it’s nearly 1 am I’m not getting into this now...

I’ll go to be but first one last 

#gombauout

and yes you can all quote me when he has us playing sexual football and winning eleven teen nil every week  

Whatever happens we all support the red and black. 

#everyoneout.

Just need a new squad not Adelaide utd 2.0 

arnold to take up the national team role rofl 

owner to pull it out realise he’s ******* team up and esfc are our bitches and karma is a biatch

Edited by JayZko