Dropped Points In Wellington

16 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

And then have CCM guaranteed wooden-spooners for life, followed by Wellington and Newcastle

And then have ESFC and Melbourne City in the top two every year, closely followed by us and Melbourne Victory

yeah nah

Just bring in Pro/Rel so the Mariners can play in a second division more suited to their monetary value. Or the owner sells them to someone who won't squat on the license. Or both.

13 hours ago, Unlimited said:

And then have CCM guaranteed wooden-spooners for life, followed by Wellington and Newcastle

And then have ESFC and Melbourne City in the top two every year, closely followed by us and Melbourne Victory

yeah nah

add us to that list at the bottom, i dont think our owners are too flush with cash to be spending what the likes of citeh and esfc would.

3 hours ago, Johnno said:

add us to that list at the bottom, i dont think our owners are too flush with cash to be spending what the likes of citeh and esfc would.

"Mark my words, we have a bold plan for this football club and I look forward to having Josep lead our team this season and beyond)."

Time will tell what this bold plan might be Lederer is talking about. I hope his public statements proof to be more believeable than Gombau's "we will win"   verbal fart prior to the last derby.