Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers 4/2/2018 5:00PM

Hammil does most things right for the majority of the game so if you carefully edited his performance he'd look amazing. The problem is that he usually has one catastrophic mistake each game which cancels it all out. The game in Wellington is a good example. I thought he actually had a really good game there... right up to the part where he got sent off.

He's like a surgeon who does everything prefect, right up to the part where he kills the patient.

2 minutes ago, Davo said:

Hammil does most things right for the majority of the game so if you carefully edited his performance he'd look amazing. The problem is that he usually has one catastrophic mistake each game which cancels it all out. The game in Wellington is a good example. I thought he actually had a really good game there... right up to the part where he got sent off.

He's like a surgeon who does everything prefect, right up to the part where he kills the patient.

He should get a job with the FFA

58 minutes ago, Davo said:

He’s also ace at last ditch tackles although half of them he wouldn’t need to do if his positioning in the first place wasn’t so bad 

3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

If Gumby picks Hammil again over aspro on the weekend that will be enough to tip me over the edge 

Basically I have all the anger and rage of a late 90s Nu Metal band 

I can pretty much guarantee that Aspro won't be playing tomorrow.

1 minute ago, mack said:

I can pretty much guarantee that Aspro won't be playing tomorrow.

I swear he watches a different game to everybody else, the penalty cam from Hammil losing ball and the next goal when we had got back into it came from a ridiculously stupid free kick.

if Hammil and Thwaite are our centre backs for rest of season we are stuffed 

57 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Looks like thay is our only choices now for Centre Back ,Hamill and Thwaite , Aspro looks to have suffered a knee injury in the Youth league grand final , if we wern't in trouble last week we are now in deep poo !!!!

That’s really bad yes we are stuffed 

5 hours ago, Davo said:

“Well done team, the liver transplant was a complete succes. Everyone go home and get some rest. Right, where did I leave my keys?” 

Gombau will have had 2 trips up the coast, one yesterday for the NYL GF and one for the HAL game against the Mariners. 

Aspro i don't think will be playing after he got subbed off yesterday. Whilst waiting for the bus, saw the players come back from their morning training season. Baccus Snr and Jnr were both smiling as were Roly, Riera, Llorente and Carrusca. I think Riera is ready for a hatrick.  

It’s going to be Simpson’s soccer isn’t it, two teams endlessly trying to retain pocession for pocession sake 

still think we will though

56% pocession 

Edited by StringerBellend
3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Game day, I’m excited weirdly I think we are going to hammer them today.

Gumby In 

If you are wrong....you are not allowed back down to Sydney and it is all your fault.......no pressure....

I think it will be a draw..

Just now, ZachMercer said:

Stuck on flight from Darwin so will miss the broadcast. Why don't domestic flights have Wi-Fi options. Seriously.

I was in Hong Kong in December when the derby was on...I found free wifi and linked in with the game....for 20mins then ****ed it and went for some beers... You might be in the best place if the last game was anything to go by.

1 minute ago, WSWBoro said:

I was in Hong Kong in December when the derby was on...I found free wifi and linked in with the game....for 20mins then ****ed it and went for some beers... You might be in the best place if the last game was anything to go by.

You know, it'll be the only game I wont watch and it'll be a cracker no doubt.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic