Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 25/02/2018 6:30PM

Just now, sonar said:

Yep. Just need better ball control. I'd replace Bridge with Santa and have two up front.

Yep. Sometimes the commentators get caught up in a certain narrative and i think that is evident when they are talking about esfc against any team in the aleague. The invincibles cr@p is an easy fallback when they need to fill in minutes. Mind you we aren't playing great but i feel we can at least draw this match.

Just now, EmMac said:

Yep. Sometimes the commentators get caught up in a certain narrative and i think that is evident when they are talking about esfc against any team in the aleague. The invincibles cr@p is an easy fallback when they need to fill in minutes. Mind you we aren't playing great but i feel we can at least draw this match.

I wish I had your optimism. 

They are pressing us really effectively and we can't handle it. They're all over us for mine. 

5 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

So do the FFA get on the phone and remind the refs of their job when it comes to smurf games? The poor darling have been denied penalties and copped what can only be labeled as an unfair yellow. Honestly, how could any one award that?

I guess so. ONiel a yellow and nothing doing FFS. Normal service is restored 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic