Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 25/02/2018 6:30PM

3 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Guys police officer punching one of our lads police brutality right there everyone should start a riot after the game let's fight these police donkies suck my dick cops  

Go on, you start it, and I’ll join in... 😑

Looks like we are still in pre season, and are not ready yet for the post season cup.

But you just wait: in two months we'll be fit enough to run at our opponents for at least 80 minutes. 

Congrats to Foxel, FFA, Smurf FC and the weather gods for the lowest attendance derby at Allianz ever. Keep on growing that game, fellas. 

I hate to admit it but we are woeful. We have a coach who can't install toughness in players (we should have gone in hard on Adrian after his yellow card)  and continues to pick players who don't perform ( Bridge, Roly, Carusco). Apart from Santa players have no heart nor on their performance this year any football brains. The  club should make a tifo next week apologising to all the fans for a wreck of a season!

4 minutes ago, redpanther61 said:

I hate to admit it but we are woeful. We have a coach who can't install toughness in players (we should have gone in hard on Adrian after his yellow card)  and continues to pick players who don't perform ( Bridge, Roly, Carusco). Apart from Santa players have no heart nor on their performance this year any football brains. The  club should make a tifo next week apologising to all the fans for a wreck of a season!

Reira has been pretty good in attack and defense i reckon.not sure id bundle him with the rest. Still i get your overall point and its hard to argue against.

Edited by leslie

As a group our team was far better than most of the season but still not anywhere good enough, and then individual errors absolutely destroyed the hopes of winning. Their first goal came from Thwaite pulling down Ninkovic in a stupid place to give away a free kick, the second by Carrusca's stupid chest down and Roly's soft attempt at a challenge, and the third from Roly gifting the ball back to SFC 20 yards from goal.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic