Pathetic Draw Against Perth

21 minutes ago, Zakman said:

The Reddy send off just highlighted Sotirio's lack of quality. A better player would have realised he had the keeper beat and then just have a tap in instead of going for the dive which resulted in a foul outside the box. Still, they persist with him!!!

Whole situation was a ******* farce. Reddy shouldnt have gone sliding in there, left himself open to the red..but it was piss weak by Sotirio, barely touched by Reddy. Sotirio took a ******* pathetic dive, stayed on his feet then a tap in was possible. Reddy a reckless chunt and Sotirio a spineless pussy.

And yes we should have had a penna in the last min of injury time. The ref bottled it and got the whistle blew to get outta there quick smart.

Neither si de looked interested until that last 5 mins.

Edited by WSWBoro
9 minutes ago, Zakman said:

The Reddy send off just highlighted Sotirio's lack of quality. A better player would have realised he had the keeper beat and then just have a tap in instead of going for the dive which resulted in a foul outside the box. Still, they persist with him!!!

I don’t get all the banter on Sot’s

His last 4 games with at least 10 mins on pitch:

Opening goal Vs Central Coast

Subbed on gets a goal vs Wellington

Subbed on vs SFC, gets in good position near goal line and cuts ball back for a great chance for team mate.

Subbed on today and gets in terrific position to force a red card. No one else manages to get into positions like that so keep that in mind.

Well cr@p. That sucked. Brought a friend who was a first timer to the aleague at tonight's match. Not quite the exciting intro i was hoping for. Though the send off woke us up. 

On the team, I've typed words and just deleted them straight away. Where is the burning desire to win?  I dont know what the flip is going on but this season is awful and i want it to end.

2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

We missed Bonevacia tonight. Baccus Jnr should have started as the sole DM.

And why didn't Bridge get subbed instead of Ikonomidis? Stupid sub

Very strange sub, Ikonomidis was one of the last player I would have taken off. 

Cejudo and Carrusca had games to forget

Crap all round.

Double "random" take everything out of your pockets  then wanding  then Pat down as I failed to get into express entry as only "paper" tickets worked apparently. Told the guy wanding me that as a middle aged guy I pose no threat this is totally over the top  and he can go fork himself. Only to have to go through it again at the other entry.

Get into stadium see group of riot cops leaning against the wall looking "tough" one even had stab vest on..

Get to seat after having to show membership card. My 15 year old Son goes to get some food , on the way back the lady at the aisle entry would let him back in as he didn't have his membership card, even though she saw him leave the bay. He had to call me to come and get him. Gave her a mouth full too..

Move onto the atmosphere...I've seen more life in Rookwood cemetery. Terrible despite the few in the wst having a go..

Game...perhaps the worst performance by a wsw team I have seen..clueless . Didn't help the overall experience. Big changes needed!!!!

If this is the "family friendly", sterile clap clap sit down experience that the FFA so dearly want, and it seems is winning the battle. Then football in Australia is dying/dead.  

I am finished this season can't do this anymore...going to the football is supposed to be fun.

Highlight of the night...timing the train from SOP to Lidcombe then connecting train to seven hills with only a few minutes wait between trains.

Conspiracy theory...Gallup secretly working for AFL/NRL consortium with the aim to destroy the A League for good 😁😁😁😁

46 minutes ago, ANZAC said:

can confirm cejudo had a sook when subbed, threw something on the ground and sat down... seriously gtfo the club!

also noticed liam reddy before heading in the tunnel was clapping towards the empty rbb bays...

Would you rather that or him sit down with a big smile on his face and not care? At least that means he cares

40 minutes ago, jockman said:

Crap all round.

Double "random" take everything out of your pockets  then wanding  then Pat down as I failed to get into express entry as only "paper" tickets worked apparently. Told the guy wanding me that as a middle aged guy I pose no threat this is totally over the top  and he can go fork himself. Only to have to go through it again at the other entry.

Get into stadium see group of riot cops leaning against the wall looking "tough" one even had stab vest on..

Get to seat after having to show membership card. My 15 year old Son goes to get some food , on the way back the lady at the aisle entry would let him back in as he didn't have his membership card, even though she saw him leave the bay. He had to call me to come and get him. Gave her a mouth full too..

Move onto the atmosphere...I've seen more life in Rookwood cemetery. Terrible despite the few in the wst having a go..

Game...perhaps the worst performance by a wsw team I have seen..clueless . Didn't help the overall experience. Big changes needed!!!!

If this is the "family friendly", sterile clap clap sit down experience that the FFA so dearly want, and it seems is winning the battle. Then football in Australia is dying/dead.  

I am finished this season can't do this anymore...going to the football is supposed to be fun.

Highlight of the night...timing the train from SOP to Lidcombe then connecting train to seven hills with only a few minutes wait between trains.

Conspiracy theory...Gallup secretly working for AFL/NRL consortium with the aim to destroy the A League for good 😁😁😁😁

Nothing family friendly about security hassling a 15 year old boy on the way back to his seat is there 

In two minds before the game as to whether to boycott or not but decided to go. Wish I hadn't. No atmosphere as I expected, lower crowd than expected, pre game ground announcers who only know how to shout and need to go back to ground announcer school! 

As for the game itself I think it has all been said. **** ref, boring play, players with no commitment especially Cejudo and Carrusco. That Carrusco could not even get the free kick on target with a defender in goal says it all! 

Season, coach, tram and club are a write off at the moment. Time for massive changes.

9 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Would you rather that or him sit down with a big smile on his face and not care? At least that means he cares

Lol like you think he prob cares about the team / club? I suspect it is prob more personal career frustration going by this team than any devotion to the cause or club.

Risdon was pushed at the end but I would have cheered for Dino to save it 

we deserved nothing absolute inept **** today 

we should do everything we can to cancel out **** sop deal next season and play at Penrith and Campbelltown 

10,000 plus members staying away... everyone with their own reasons but I suspect the main reason is nothing rarely good happens at SOP 

ffs can we please get out of this shithole 

1 hour ago, jockman said:

Crap all round.

I also got the pat down (first time in 6 seasons) and the guy said it was 'random'. I blew up at that as everybody was getting a pat down. Also had to show my card at the top of the steps...chick wasn't going to let me through without checking....fmd....

1 hour ago, Erdz said:

I don’t get all the banter on Sot’s

His last 4 games with at least 10 mins on pitch:

Opening goal Vs Central Coast

Subbed on gets a goal vs Wellington

Subbed on vs SFC, gets in good position near goal line and cuts ball back for a great chance for team mate.

Subbed on today and gets in terrific position to force a red card. No one else manages to get into positions like that so keep that in mind.

There was more quality in your bit of cherry picking there than a Sotirio cameo !!

2 minutes ago, tardotz said:

Haven't heard Gambou post match conference. I wonder if he was happy with the improvement . I Guess it's all part of the process.

I watched Gombau's post match press conference on Foxsports and he was not happy with the team's performance.  At least he can see it and admit it, so that's good.  The big question is what is he going to do to fix it and can he fix it before the finals?

With the ground 70% empty and the RBB locked off why would anyone inside the ground need to show their membership at all?

I'm sure security would say "just doing my job ".. but with empty seats everywhere what happened to a smile and a bit of common sense?  Why does everything have to be so f***ing confrontational?

Edited by beatsurrender
4 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

With the ground 70% empty and the RBB locked off why would anyone inside the ground need to show their membership at all?

I'm sure security would say "just doing my job ".. but with empty seats everywhere what happened to a smile and a bit of common sense?  Why does everything have to be so f***ing confrontational?

It couldn’t possibly be confrontational. It’s family friendly you see....