Melbourne City vs Western Sydney Wanderers 24/03/2017 7:50PM

Glad to see Gombau's philosophy is getting through.  Can't wait to see what he can do with the extended pre-season he will get when have all the finals weeks off.

Honestly, this isn't just players - there is no passion or confidence and much of that comes from the top - the coach.  They play like they do not know what to do and if they play their natural game they will be cast into the grandstands. They look like they don't want to make mistakes that Gombau will punish and they are playing like crap because of it.

We have some good players but they have to be made into a team and that aint happening - this is poor!

Just now, BoyFromTheWest said:

Well put the coach out on the field - he's the one who's got all the tactics and is assuring us things are moving upward!

If you keep gifting passes to the opposition and they score there is eff all the coach can do. Poor, poor recruiting. If you are going to play a possession game like Popa last season and now Gombau this season then you need players who have the skill to do it. We don't.Big time recruitment failure by the previous manager.

3 minutes ago, EmMac said:

For right now at least, I've moved beyond anger and just sad about it all really.

Your at the sad stage huh. Next comes disbelief then self pitty

I still have codeine from my op last week thank ****. 

Edited by WSWBoro
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic