RBB Announcement | Season Boycott

3 hours ago, 1988banana said:

So why do you always cry like a bi.tch about the rbb , best 45mins of the season hahahaha 

Go read your last few posts bud your tears are making me laugh. Hope you enjoyed your night cos I did. 

25 minutes ago, scarcev said:

Go read your last few posts bud your tears are making me laugh. Hope you enjoyed your night cos I did. 

I had a great night champ , thanks for asking 

🍺😎

👃

22 hours ago, Taurus said:

Atmosphere was excellent today.

Players could hear each others calls & there was barely a swear word to be heard, until Sotirio came on 

Jamie Young should have been given a 12 month ban from SOP given the language that came from him... My kids were offended.. 

14 minutes ago, MadKaw said:

Jamie Young should have been given a 12 month ban from SOP given the language that came from him... My kids were offended.. 

That's not actually an irrelevant point to be honest. I'm being serious about this.

9 hours ago, Taurus said:

Image located on facebook

DaOlkcWUMAEKEXl.jpg

I like how the star is emphasised on that logo

Should include that to the memo to the people designing our jerseys

Not this 1 pixel by 1 pixel blob "star" on our current jersey

9 hours ago, HAPPY said:

Happy Here again :)

This bloke Nicknova is a classic example of the antisocial misfit that makes up the RBB "increase my hangover"   " First I bang the drum, then I bang your mum " what sort of human being publishes crap like that, a misfit and that is the RBB .

Blameturner  you must have been drunk when you wrote this , can you explain what you are trying to say ?

"Hope you walked in the RBB Active bays at some point. Enjoy your file with an anti-terror organisation. Don't organise any suspicious trips. That group is prone to mixing up information between their risk management and terrorism departments.

I'd offer you a lawyer, but you can't appeal anything anyway!

How fair is the life of a football attendee."

Bye for now from Happy :)

Hey, Happy, when we moved from Europe to Australia, my Dad bougt a car, started driving it and said "Look at all these idiots driving on the wrong side of the road".

Now give yourself a reality check about whether the idiot in this thread is you or everyone else by counting the likes you got to your comments versus the likes on the comments of the people that you're rubbishing.

10 hours ago, Erebus said:

So so I Happy, So do I.

But I don't want my name and face in a terrorism file. I don't want my wife to be manhandled and patted down with a metal detected "going off" for no apparent reason. I don't want to be stared down by power tripping thug security guards that try to stop you from celebrating Santa's hattrick. I don't want to have to show my membership card every time I enter the bay. I don't want to have to fear for my safety despite being surrounded by riot squad and security.

RBB and like minded people have to been to a fkc tonne of terrible matches all over the country and the world, in terrible conditions, mid week where all these other so called "true fans" stay at home because the scheduling is bad, or the team is doing badly. 5k at Campbelltown for ACL and FFA Cup semi final. Low crowds when we are at bottom of the table. Low crowds when it is raining. But many other people and RBB are still there, making noise doing everything they can to lift the team despite them playing terribly.

Oh, but NOW the team needs us because they've been dire the entire season. NOW they need the circus monkeys to dance to "support the team".

F...u..ck. off.

I've paid my money. I've travelled the country and overseas spending thousands of dollars following this team. I've spent hundreds of hours documenting the first couple years in film form. I've spent more every week producing podcasts and articles. And there are many like me. But because I choose not to go to a game and get fkd by authorities and profiled and risk my and my wife's career by getting on some "list" because someone swore is a joke. The generalisation from people like you and some in the media that the RBB is full of 20 yo lebos is entirely misguided. What makes you a true fan and someone like me, my family and friends not? I watched the game. Just at home.

The best 45 minutes? I've seen better. And against better opposition. Brisbane were terrible and made us look good. Trying to guilt trip us that we should be there for the team, like numpties such as Robbie Slater. I'm not going to put aside the bs we face every week to appease people like you and "support the team no matter what" despite constantly being vilified for it. I do support the team no matter what.

RBB were in a lose lose situation in people like yours minds.

Win = don't need the RBB

Lose = its the RBB's fault.

Again, fkc off.

We sing because that's how we support. We don't sing for you. You can't demand we turn up and put on a show for you. When WSW was winning, everyone got on board. But now when WSW lose, now its RBB's fault.

Look around you. 5 years ago every A-League team had decent support and crowds. Now, no one is left. Why is that? Not all teams have been terrible. Its because the authorities, the clubs, the FFA have killed all organic growth and support. Its a sad sight. The Cove is only there because SFC have been handed wins and titles and have bowed down to the FFA for their goody two shoe image.

People forget that Cove, NT, Red Army clashed years before WSW were around. There were flares and fights since day 1 in the A-league. This is NOT an RBB invention despite the popular opinion stating as such.

The issues have been boiling since we moved to SOP. Its getting worse and worse and people are sick of it. Why have numbers ACROSS THE BOARD (at WSW games and the league) dropped the last 2 years? That is the real question.

Stop trying to blame your own passionate fans for joining the long list of people that have walked away entirely from the league. We're still here though. Many that left before us will never return.

EDIT: Now I KNOW Happy is a sad troll.

Probably the best thing I've ever read. And I read some Shakespeare once.

11 hours ago, Erebus said:

So so I Happy, So do I.

But I don't want my name and face in a terrorism file. I don't want my wife to be manhandled and patted down with a metal detected "going off" for no apparent reason. I don't want to be stared down by power tripping thug security guards that try to stop you from celebrating Santa's hattrick. I don't want to have to show my membership card every time I enter the bay. I don't want to have to fear for my safety despite being surrounded by riot squad and security.

RBB and like minded people have to been to a fkc tonne of terrible matches all over the country and the world, in terrible conditions, mid week where all these other so called "true fans" stay at home because the scheduling is bad, or the team is doing badly. 5k at Campbelltown for ACL and FFA Cup semi final. Low crowds when we are at bottom of the table. Low crowds when it is raining. But many other people and RBB are still there, making noise doing everything they can to lift the team despite them playing terribly.

Oh, but NOW the team needs us because they've been dire the entire season. NOW they need the circus monkeys to dance to "support the team".

F...u..ck. off.

I've paid my money. I've travelled the country and overseas spending thousands of dollars following this team. I've spent hundreds of hours documenting the first couple years in film form. I've spent more every week producing podcasts and articles. And there are many like me. But because I choose not to go to a game and get fkd by authorities and profiled and risk my and my wife's career by getting on some "list" because someone swore is a joke. The generalisation from people like you and some in the media that the RBB is full of 20 yo lebos is entirely misguided. What makes you a true fan and someone like me, my family and friends not? I watched the game. Just at home.

The best 45 minutes? I've seen better. And against better opposition. Brisbane were terrible and made us look good. Trying to guilt trip us that we should be there for the team, like numpties such as Robbie Slater. I'm not going to put aside the bs we face every week to appease people like you and "support the team no matter what" despite constantly being vilified for it. I do support the team no matter what.

RBB were in a lose lose situation in people like yours minds.

Win = don't need the RBB

Lose = its the RBB's fault.

Again, fkc off.

We sing because that's how we support. We don't sing for you. You can't demand we turn up and put on a show for you. When WSW was winning, everyone got on board. But now when WSW lose, now its RBB's fault.

Look around you. 5 years ago every A-League team had decent support and crowds. Now, no one is left. Why is that? Not all teams have been terrible. Its because the authorities, the clubs, the FFA have killed all organic growth and support. Its a sad sight. The Cove is only there because SFC have been handed wins and titles and have bowed down to the FFA for their goody two shoe image.

People forget that Cove, NT, Red Army clashed years before WSW were around. There were flares and fights since day 1 in the A-league. This is NOT an RBB invention despite the popular opinion stating as such.

The issues have been boiling since we moved to SOP. Its getting worse and worse and people are sick of it. Why have numbers ACROSS THE BOARD (at WSW games and the league) dropped the last 2 years? That is the real question.

Stop trying to blame your own passionate fans for joining the long list of people that have walked away entirely from the league. We're still here though. Many that left before us will never return.

EDIT: Now I KNOW Happy is a sad troll.

What’s wrong with 20 year old lebos?

Whomever Happy is, can EAD. Calls me sad for writing a long post, then picks it apart sentence by sentence lol. So I'll respond.

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

Surely you can only put yourself in this position above by testing the limits of authority surely you have been carrying out anti social acts to be in this position.

Yeah EAD. You don't know me and make this generalisation based on what? Because I'm in the RBB. You're part of the problem not the solution.

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

does not give you the right to cost the Western Sydney wanderers thousand of dollars for fines threats of lost points it gives you no rights other than come enjoy the soccer and like most people stay out of trouble. 

Yep another generalisation tarring everyone with the same brush. Now he is holding me personally responsible for the fines the club has received lol.

5 hours ago, Spotty said:

Hopefully the Western Sydney Wanderers carry through their plan and disband the RBB and form a club run group that can perform for the players not themselves !!!!! 

A bitter and twisted Rant 

"A club run group that can perform"

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

13 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

Happy not so clever. Big error revealing his more  Spotty side. 

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I wonder if he did it on purpose...or got mixed up!  :lol:

Oh well.... the things some people find amusing are........amusing. :crazy: