Squad Development 2018/19 Part 1

17 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Who'd changed it come on I swear it said western Sydney Wanderers I swear on the life of my cousin 

I thought he is the coach of Australia youth team after Gombau left to join the Wanderers

37 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

agreed, we already lost bulut, corn(thwaite), saba and nichols but the plus is we can sign so many twat's in the future

Mitch says

7362264-3x2-940x627.jpg

Edited by mack
friendly neighbourhood admin fixing the image

This rumour about Jordy Bujis just won't go away will it.

Two schools of thought here I've noticed.

1) He's a good player who cares where he's from as long as he's good for us.

2) He's a smurf dog **** him we don't want any of those scumbags / don't come here because you're pissed at being left out of the ACL squad.

I don't want him anywhere near WSW please re-sign him ESFC with the promise of ACL next season so the rumour can go away.

23 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

This rumour about Jordy Bujis just won't go away will it.

Two schools of thought here I've noticed.

1) He's a good player who cares where he's from as long as he's good for us.

2) He's a smurf dog **** him we don't want any of those scumbags / don't come here because you're pissed at being left out of the ACL squad.

I don't want him anywhere near WSW please re-sign him ESFC with the promise of ACL next season so the rumour can go away.

Can I take "he's a smurf dog AND he's a complete ****wit anyway, just look at his stupid haircut, we don't want any of those scumbags etc etc..."

16 minutes ago, tranquilo said:

Goodwin just got released prob will head back to adelaide but another team could be also keen in using his services

Rather Goodwin than Kamau.

25 minutes ago, Davo said:

Probably delayed it so they can spend a million bucks on consultants to confirm that 4+1 will still add up to 5 foreigners.

More likely an attempt to appease the clubs like Sydney FC and Adelaide United.

Name the Sydney club that has nearly always had an Asian player in a Visa spot? You know which one it isn't. 

7 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Craig Goodwin joins the long list of aussies who just can’t crack it 

i expect to see the likes of amini, maclaren back soon also 

For every 10 they got out I reckon 7 are back within 2 years 

seems the grass isn’t greener 

Why would Amini come back? He’s been really good at AGF and started most games. He’s also been gone for 6 years.

And Mclaren is about to have an odd few weeks. He’s been good at Hibernian, but his parent club is obviously being relegated to 3 Liga, so absolutely no clue what he’ll do there. I’m guessing Darmstadt will want him to play there next season but I can’t see him hanging around for it

9 hours ago, Jimspade said:

Bulut has approached, Unhappy in wiesbade:ninja:

Make that 4th tier in Turkey

3 hours ago, Upthehill said:

And Mclaren is about to have an odd few weeks. He’s been good at Hibernian, but his parent club is obviously being relegated to 3 Liga, so absolutely no clue what he’ll do there. I’m guessing Darmstadt will want him to play there next season but I can’t see him hanging around for it

Nope, Darmstadt is still hanging in there. BL2 is like pulling teeth. The gap between 4th and 17th is ridiculously small.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2bundesliga/spieltag/2-bundesliga/2017-18/spieltag.html

Kaiserslautern have been relegated though, and with them Borello. He did his ACL in a few weeks ago, and has been offered a contract for BL3 so he can do rehab and work towards his come back at the club.

Edited by FCB
25 minutes ago, FCB said:

Make that 4th tier in Turkey

Nope, Darmstadt is still hanging in there. BL2 is like pulling teeth. The gap between 4th and 17th is ridiculously small.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2bundesliga/spieltag/2-bundesliga/2017-18/spieltag.html

Kaiserslautern have been relegated though, and with them Borello. He did his ACL in a few weeks ago, and has been offered a contract for BL3 so he can do rehab and work towards his come back at the club.

Injuries and a relegation match up - I’ll out my left testicle on then going down

5 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Injuries and a relegation match up - I’ll out my left testicle on then going down

You would want to be careful about which body part you are putting on the chopping block here when it comes to BL2. It's a crazy league. Both Kiel and Regensburg were promoted from BL3, and Ingolstadt and Darmstadt relegated from BL1, but just look at the table. It's a madhouse where just abut anything is possible.

Look at the last few results and who Darmstadt were playing. They are tough as nails, hard to break down.

1 hour ago, FCB said:

You would want to be careful about which body part you are putting on the chopping block here when it comes to BL2. It's a crazy league. Both Kiel and Regensburg were promoted from BL3, and Ingolstadt and Darmstadt relegated from BL1, but just look at the table. It's a madhouse where just abut anything is possible.

Look at the last few results and who Darmstadt were playing. They are tough as nails, hard to break down.

I’m up for the snip soon anyway ;)

I know what it’s like, I watch as many of the games as I can. I started watching Darmstadt games when I got a sniff we might be getting their coach. I’ll definitely be watching the last 2 rounds

3 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

So on Twitter there has been a rumour of bringing in Franck Ribery as a high profile marquee any opinions because if it is true one of the Sydney or Melb clubs better hand out the cash

thats just some french guy who follows the a league and likes to use a league france to make it look official. Love to see these marquees but since ADP,  the Kinezo league and MLS have jumped miles ahead in the 5 years while we have stagnated and our pecking order is done. Lifestyle is all that we can offer but dollarwise and entertainment wise the other leagues are more attractive for these celebrities.

3 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

So on Twitter there has been a rumour of bringing in Franck Ribery as a high profile marquee any opinions because if it is true one of the Sydney or Melb clubs better hand out the cash

Twitter might have missed that Ribery signed a contract extension a few weeks ago. 

• mack locked this topic