Squad Development 2018/19 Part 1

5 minutes ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

Is this because he is no longer a potential signing and an actual signing??

If he’s not going to sign maybe it was his significant other that said no.

25 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

If he’s not going to sign maybe it was his significant other that said no.

Taurus didn't say he didn't sign.  He said he was no longer a potential signing - either he is no longer in negotiations (not a potential signing) OR he has already signed (and is awaiting end of contract to announce) and is therefore no longer a potential signing because he is already signed??!!

6 minutes ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

Taurus didn't say he didn't sign.  He said he was no longer a potential signing - either he is no longer in negotiations (not a potential signing) OR he has already signed (and is awaiting end of contract to announce) and is therefore no longer a potential signing because he is already signed??!!

1st August Brazilian time will tell us which is the 2nd August Australian time.

The admin(s) of this twitter account are #fakenews.

Dropkicks even tried to verify the story, before claiming it to be their own.

M83VNkH5_bigger.jpgDaily Oz Football @DailyOzFootball
FollowFollow @DailyOzFootball
More

BREAKING: Western Sydney Wanderers new signing Patrick Ziegler is currently trying to get his Australian citizenship sorted, as his father is Australian. This means that he won’t count as a visa player, which will free up another visa spot (2) for the Wanderers. #ALeague

DjV5a7mU8AEQiYJ.jpg
7:09 PM - 30 Jul 2018

M83VNkH5_bigger.jpgDaily Oz Football @DailyOzFootball
FollowFollow @DailyOzFootball
More

Where’s this info from? Might do a post on it if this is true.

10:00 PM - 29 Jul 2018
3 minutes ago, Niksreed said:

So is Ziegler half aussie or not? Taurus gave us the insight initially and then says the transfer news twitter is BS

I don’t think Taurus is saying the news is bullshit. Fake news means more than just an outright lie. These idiots posts a statement then asked three other users if it was true. So whilst not an outright lie, they want clicks/attention.

14 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

I don’t think Taurus is saying the news is bullshit. Fake news means more than just an outright lie. These idiots posts a statement then asked three other users if it was true. So whilst not an outright lie, they want clicks/attention.

News is true, unless the gaffer is telling me fibs, but their post isn't breaking anything, except maybe wind. Same thing happened on a WSW FB page

Check the time & date of the info request, then the breaking news post, 21 hours later. 

I believe they have subsequently apologised after being exposed as #FakeNews

17 minutes ago, Taurus said:

News is true, unless the gaffer is telling me fibs, but their post isn't breaking anything, except maybe wind. Same thing happened on a WSW FB page

Check the time & date of the info request, then the breaking news post, 21 hours later. 

I believe they have subsequently apologised after being exposed as #FakeNews

did the manager also tell you that baumjohann will not come??

On 24/07/2018 at 1:39 PM, LeeMarvin said:

OK, well names are a good start but I think we also need to consider other things  - like if they have good or crap hair and hotness of WAGs.

Did I miss it on here? I saw a post on FB saying Carrusca has been shown the door. He was getting on, but was still pretty good A League quality.

• mack locked this topic