Toilet Seat Playoffs

Ending to the season was an anticlimax - after the thrills of last weekend.

Good riddance to a miserable season.

It's a shame the off season is so long....I'll miss the A League over the next 5 months..

Not confident that the next one will be much better than the last few....but....

Anyway....

3 minutes ago, wendybr said:

PS Is it wrong to not hate Kevin Muscat these days??

I certainly did when he was a player...

But he's a damned good coach...and I don't even mind what I see of him in interviews. 

Should I be ashamed of myself?? :shok:

He just won the championship so as a coach you have to give credit where it is due, but he was a thug as a player. Some of his tackles were worthy of being sent to prison for assualt they were that bad.

1 minute ago, sonar said:

He just won the championship so as a coach you have to give credit where it is due, but he was a thug as a player. Some of his tackles were worthy of being sent to prison for assualt they were that bad.

I absolutely know that.

I clearly remember that tackle on Dugarry in that "friendly" against France....which was, not doubt, only one of many acts of thuggery.

So.... I should be ashamed of myself? :cry:

1 minute ago, wendybr said:

I absolutely know that.

I clearly remember that tackle on Dugarry in that "friendly" against France....which was, not doubt, only one of many acts of thuggery.

So.... I should be ashamed of myself? :cry:

No.

He may have mellowed with not being on the field and with age.You wouldn't use his style of tackling as an educational video for kids though.lol

10 hours ago, wendybr said:

PS Is it wrong to not hate Kevin Muscat these days??

I certainly did when he was a player...

But he's a damned good coach...and I don't even mind what I see of him in interviews. 

Should I be ashamed of myself?? :shok:

He is one of the best local coaches, better then Arnold.

3 hours ago, Portillo said:

FFA admit VAR refs didn't even see the replay because of some tech stuff up. Crazy stuff. Probably my least favourite a-league season and I've been watching since season 1.

I’m generally not a conspiracy theorist but really the one time it breaks is just after a goal in the grand final really? 

2 minutes ago, Davo said:

Yeah but it takes four minutes to get there and people still disagree whether it was the correct decision.

They need to subcontract the VAR out to Dr Who and the Tardis so they go forward in time, see what happens in the future,comeback and advise the ref of the correct decision the instant something happens.