WSW 18/19 & 19/20 Club Thread

Maybe that's how we select the net coach.  They select a squad, put it on the forum and we vote for the coach with hte best suggested squad - of course they will need some excellent videos of South Americans with Spanish (or Portuguese) commentary, regardless of whether they have included South American players.  We could even let Gumby put up his proposed squad.  A vote on here is the final arbiter  for the new coach.

14 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

do we actually know when we are going to have our new coach? i dont want it rushed but him having a full pre season is kinda important

There is still 2 months until pre season starts. But I agree it needs to be sorted sooner than later.

20 minutes ago, pudispencer said:

I think JT will leave it really late until there's no-one left to get except Popa.

#Popa In

Two words

John Kosmina 

Actually it will probably be Okon not as bad but bad enough 

Edited by StringerBellend
10 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Two words

John Kosmina 

Actually it will probably be Okon not as bad but bad enough 

Kossie!!!! An inspired choice.

But Okon would be superb. There is something just right about having Daryl Braithwaite's 'Horses' ringing out around the Showground Stadium at the end of every game. JT must make this happen, after he's finished releasing more players.

5 hours ago, pudispencer said:

Kossie!!!! An inspired choice.

But Okon would be superb. There is something just right about having Daryl Braithwaite's 'Horses' ringing out around the Showground Stadium at the end of every game. JT must make this happen, after he's finished releasing more players.

You have convinced me okon in! 

12 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

i hope so but at the same time i wouldnt trust twg

Considering there are no quotes or named sources, the phrase “The World Game understands” comes up a lot and the article ends with “The Wanderers were contacted for comment and declined” you’re probably right to be skeptical.

On 28/04/2018 at 7:44 PM, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Yeah he is actually very good coach has experience in England with coaching at Fulham but I have seen him on the a league hour Monday show he for me the way he analyse the games is for me beyond words how does that guy not have a coaching job he's actually good he was unlucky at newy because he had a **** team and eventually pulled out for the fight with the assistant coach but I would put him in the mix he is a good coach trust me you guys should of watched him on a league hour few weeks back he's good

He seems to know what he wants, but I think that he's over-arrogant. I'm not surprised that he had issues at Newcastle, he doesn't come across as someone who would manage a situation well when people disagree with him. Pure speculation of course, but he's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

47 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

So the club wants a discipline coach like popa then they should go with mirko slomka he's German he looks very much like popa and is currently without a club maybe that's who they have in mind he has a lot of bundersliga  coaching experience with Hamburg Hannover Schalke 

Could be good but he's not one of my favourite Frings.

Andre Schubert looks like a mean mother, could be just what's needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Schubert

• mack changed the title to Coach and Staff Thread: The Babbel Era
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic
  • mack locked and unpinned this topic