Sign in to follow this  
mack

Coach and Staff Thread 2018/19

58 minutes ago, Stokz said:

Popa was never world class or even close to it.

Average to decent defender.

I agree. I was referring to MB as the world class defender, not  Popa.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Don't think this has been posted before, and it is a little dated now. Still, other than - cough cough - Bossi no one seems to have paid much attention to our UCL winning fitness coach. 

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/mahazi-returns-for-wanderers-after-personal-pre-season-fitness-camp-20190117-p50s15.html

17 minutes ago, Davo said:

I don't know who does the Photoshop work at the club but this is terrifying.

It's disgraceful. My 10 year old can use the magic wand tool too. Looks like Marcus is gonna eat Tonys head in an 80s music video. It's almost so bad It's good.

1 minute ago, ZachMercer said:

It's disgraceful. My 10 year old can use the magic wand tool too. Looks like Marcus is gonna eat Tonys head in an 80s music video. It's almost so bad It's good.

One you would see on Rage at 3 am in the morning.

Duke:

"We wrote down a list after the Newcastle game with the boys. It was with the coach and the team, we all set them together, words and key phrases that we should focus on and strive to each time we go out in a game. The boys have really followed through with the hard work, discipline and individual jobs. Just things like that we wrote down on the list. We set other football targets as well with a certain amount of clean sheets and goals scored, short-term goals and going game-by-game and it's worked out well so far since that Newcastle game."

That game (so far) seems to be a line in the sand. Guys like Yeboah and Duke seems to have had a positive effect in the dressing room too.

Dare I say, Bridge too now that he is with the first team properly. Signs are good for next season with Duke/Yeboah there.

On 01/03/2019 at 10:38 PM, Prydzopolis said:

First Heff, now megsy :good:

How about getting Ante Covic in as a GK coach?

Posted (edited)

Good to see MB with a smile on his face (last presser), i would hope things are finally falling into place for him in terms of the team being on the same page and seeing them give us the mentality he was after in this last month. With a few more good signings under his belt i think he could take this club back to its previous heights (Just thinking about two strong marquees coming into his squad ATM gets me excited)

Edited by MistahCampoy