WSW 18/19 & 19/20 Club Thread

On 08/05/2018 at 2:08 PM, Upthehill said:

I may owe FCB a testicle very soon...

Beating relegation may not save him though.

I don't want it, I've got two already.

He's just extended his contract until 2020, it's valid for BL2 and BL2. In other words: he is off the market. It is quite a catch for Darmstadt, Schuster was voted BL coach of the season 15/16. One can only wonder what kind of season we might have had with him in charge. Oh well.

40 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

here is your daily reminder that perth glory already have an amazing coach while we still have no one

You come round from #ingombauwetrust to #popain pretty quick!

Come join me in #randombundesliga2managerwillhaveusplayingsexualfootball

Just now, StringerBellend said:

You come round from #ingombauwetrust to #popain pretty quick!

Come join me in #randombundesliga2managerwillhaveusplayingsexualfootball

lol i never said popa was a bad coach even though i wouldnt want him back because we shouldnt return to the past but he is an amazing coach who's signings are usually terrible but he does get the best out of most players, lol i swear some people on this forum if they chose the next manager they would just pick some random german and be happy with that appointment

11 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Don't worry Alexander Nouri will be there to take the job anyway what're his chances at the job because I think he is good coach but age is a concern but I like him he seems quite discipline he actually looks abit like popa he's kinda tall and has gotten big 

from west germany, far better than east germany

you dont get more western sydney than west germany so great for those who felt like gombau wasnt west sydney enough

7 minutes ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

Don't worry Alexander Nouri will be there to take the job anyway what're his chances at the job because I think he is good coach but age is a concern but I like him he seems quite discipline he actually looks abit like popa he's kinda tall and has gotten big 

If we were to sign a manager who recently worked in BL1 then I really don't care who it is. Nouri is as young/old now as Popa was when he was appointed in 2012. Nouri was good in Bremen as long as it lasted.

But this would probably alarm a few people here:

"While the performances of the players cannot be undervalued, the main reason behind Werder’s resurgence has undoubtedly been Nouri. His transition to a 4-2-3-1 system has revolutionized the way Werder has played, and his faith in former fringe players has transformed the side."

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/hier-kommt-alex-coach-nouri-discussion-thread.2055917/

24 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

lol i never said popa was a bad coach even though i wouldnt want him back because we shouldnt return to the past but he is an amazing coach who's signings are usually terrible but he does get the best out of most players, lol i swear some people on this forum if they chose the next manager they would just pick some random german and be happy with that appointment

Popas good signings out weigh his bad, it’s just we remember the bad ones more

3 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Popas good signings out weigh his bad, it’s just we remember the bad ones more

ono and hersi was good.......there might be some others that were good too :P, you might have a good point and tbh popa couldnt be blamed for saba he seemed like he was going to be a club legend but then he had to be himself so that was a failure

• mack changed the title to Coach and Staff Thread: The Babbel Era
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic
  • mack locked and unpinned this topic