mack

WSW 18/19 & 19/20 Club Thread

Was this info available before the auto renew date?

9 minutes ago, Davo said:

Not as far as I am aware.

It would have been my option. I didn't want to lose my seats which I love, so I went through with the auto renew.

How convenient they offer this now.

Edited by Wanderboy

1 minute ago, Wanderboy said:

It would have been my option.

I'm also not aware this was available before. This is one of the options I discussed with the membership team on the phone. (Along with I don't know what I'm paying for and you can't guarantee me a seat...)

That they waited until after the 15th to announce this stinks.

10 minutes ago, homerj said:

I'm also not aware this was available before. This is one of the options I discussed with the membership team on the phone. (Along with I don't know what I'm paying for and you can't guarantee me a seat...)

Yep.

It's just shows what contempt the club hold us fans in. Bugger all auto renewed so they come up with plan B. It stinks.

8 minutes ago, homerj said:

Would assume they took the advice from members and incorporated it.

Its a shame and would be incredibly frustrating for members (especially foundation) who didn't renew but wanted to do something like this new reservation.

Should have been implemented/offered in the first place rather than renewing first.

3 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

It would have been my option. I didn't want to lose my seats which I love, so I went through with the auto renew.

How convenient they offer this now.

I posted here on the membership thread that the club had something in the works on the day before auto renewal 

3 hours ago, Davo said:

No it wasn’t, however if you called up the membership team they may have discussed it with you. I called up 2 days before auto renewal & they said something was in the works but they were still sorting out the nuts & bolts

On another note, the NPL u20 squad play Blacktown City in their Semi-final.

They played them last week and lost 6-2.

Plus I think the thread needs a new name. Bit old when your still referring to the 18/19 season 

Update

Lost 3-1 with a red card. Couldn't watch the end with internet crashing at home. F*** Murdoch, Abbott and Turnbull for giving such a substandard NBN

31 minutes ago, mack said:

I'll start a new one in December for 2021. This thread has been going since 2018 hence the name.

Thought it might be good to start now with multiple changes in coaching staff. I hope Robinson gets rid of the goalkeeper coach and brings on Covic