Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paul01

FFA Cup 2018

Recommended Posts

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Blacktown City can't eliminate us this time.

Here are the NSW entrants to the Round of 32

APIA Leichhardt

Marconi Stallions

Bonnyrigg White Eagles

Hakoah Sydney City East 

Rockdale City Suns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Blacktown City can't eliminate us this time.

Here are the NSW entrants to the Round of 32

APIA Leichhardt

Marconi Stallions

Bonnyrigg White Eagles

Hakoah Sydney City East 

Rockdale City Suns 

I’d love us to draw any of these away would be ace. I was in uk so missed the Blacktown game (but watched via the wonders of VPN)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rockdale or Hakoah away on a weeknight will be a complete royal pain to get to. And Apia for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, mack said:

Rockdale or Hakoah away on a weeknight will be a complete royal pain to get to. And Apia for that matter.

Not so much for the inner west hipster thread

Lambert Park would be ace but they’d move it to Leichhardt which would be slightly less ace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got an away game to an NPL club. Will start a thread about it when we're drawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mack said:

We've got an away game to an NPL club. Will start a thread about it when we're drawn.

 Sure it will be  an NPL club? I thought some A league clubs would be drawn against each other?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smurfs travel into enemy territory at Rockdale.

the Nix face top NPL opposition in Bentleigh Greens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smurf’s always seem to get the best draw. Away to Rockdale would have been ace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Smurf’s always seem to get the best draw. Away to Rockdale would have been ace

Maybe Rockdale can kick the s*** out of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Smurf’s always seem to get the best draw. Away to Rockdale would have been ace

Dunno bout that, wasn't it just last season we got blacktown and they got a Darwin side? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, matty said:

Dunno bout that, wasn't it just last season we got blacktown and they got a Darwin side? 

R32 2017

Wanderers v Nix at Campbelltown 1-0 win in extra time

Blacktown City eliminated the Mariners 3-2

Darwin Rovers lost to the Smurfs 0-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, matty said:

Dunno bout that, wasn't it just last season we got blacktown and they got a Darwin side? 

True, forgot that one I was in UK at the time had to watch the Blacktown game via a VPN

Feels like they always seem to get at least one NSW NPL team each year

Edited by StringerBellend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Darwin road trip!!!! :D

Feel free to hit me up if you need any local intel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

R32 2017

Wanderers v Nix at Campbelltown 1-0 win in extra time

Blacktown City eliminated the Mariners 3-2

Darwin Rovers lost to the Smurfs 0-8

Hehehe, nice pedantry. We went on to play Blacktown, a well liked draw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

True, forgot that one I was in UK at the time had to watch the Blacktown game via a VPN

Feels like they always seem to get at least one NSW NPL team each year

Apart from the final & maybe semi final in the last two years did they play against any A-League clubs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 hour drive to Darwin............. that's a road trip!!

Maybe flying is more efficient?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless you’re flying Tiger. Then it’s more efficient to ride an actual tiger there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you've probably got a better chance of survival than in one of their planes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or go by boat, but I'm not sure whether to turn left or right past Sydney heads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING NEWS: Boat people sneak past boarder patrol boats and arrive in Darwin. Early claims of seeking asylum have been rejected by the group. “We just want to watch football. Send us home afterwards if you like”. Unconfirmed Reports of maritime safety devices on board are still being investigated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

Or go by boat, but I'm not sure whether to turn left or right past Sydney heads.

 

4 hours ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Boat people sneak past boarder patrol boats and arrive in Darwin. Early claims of seeking asylum have been rejected by the group. “We just want to watch football. Send us home afterwards if you like”. Unconfirmed Reports of maritime safety devices on board are still being investigated. 

LOBL - I missed an opportunity didn't I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smurfs didn't get their wish to play their FFA Cup R32 match at a neutral venue.

Rockdale must have held firm as their game is at Rockdale's home ground ar Illenden.

I'm waiting for the Cove to let off flares and NOT get charged by the FFA. If they let off flares and get charged, then the smurfs won't be FFA pets anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final location no longer selected by FFA favouritism. To be drawn on Fox with only issue if there is a suitable venue for hosting club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the games being broadcasted tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

marconi on fox I believe. Others streamed like last year if you're a fox subscriber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apart from Marconi, what other clubs are making their debut in the Cup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sime11 said:

apart from Marconi, what other clubs are making their debut in the Cup?

Multiple clubs this time includings Lions FC, Gwelup Croatia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×