FFA Cup 2018

Pre-season form has me sort of worried, fair enough we beat Heart but if it wasn't for Fornaroli having a off night, I doubt we would have made the semis.

I think next week's semi will be very telling to see where both us and smurfs are at as the smurfs havent been convincing themselves

7 minutes ago, FCWanderers said:

Ticketek has opened up another section on the opposite side of the stadium, for people looking for more than 1 ticket.

******* hell Ticketek **** me. 

Why oh why, cannot they just open up the whole stadium for sale when tickets are put on sale. This system is pathetic, and pisses people off.

The NRL GF has had continued controlled release of tickets, with bays changing category and prices being reduced or raised according to demand.

I'd be seriously pissed off if I bought a ticket for $200 2 months ago, and ended up sitting next to someone who paid $100 yesterday because the organizer's want the event to sell out due to lack of demand.

3 hours ago, FCWanderers said:

I tried to buy tickets just now and they are available to purchase. Just sign into your Ticketek account first and try entering the password directly rather than cut and paste the password. They have opened three more sections of seats.

OK  - Thanks FCW! :good:

Ohhh…….. alright! :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what I had been doing wrong. 

I hadn't looked at my emails on that account for weeks.

I quickly (and obviously carelessly) scrolled down to an email from the club, noted the password and copied it etc

Repeatedly.

Only after about the 10th attempt, I realised I was using the password for the derby at the Cricket ground....and not the game next weekend, which I had scrolled past. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Silly me! :lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Ohhh…….. alright! :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what I had been doing wrong. 

I hadn't looked at my emails on that account for weeks.

I quickly (and obviously carelessly) scrolled down to an email from the club, noted the password and copied it etc

Repeatedly.

Only after about the 10th attempt, I realised I was using the password for the derby at the Cricket ground....and not the game next weekend, which I had scrolled past. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Silly me! :lol::lol:

grannie.jpg

:P