FFA Cup 2018

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, mack said:

giphy.gif

Quoting the above...….....just because!  :grouphug: :grouphug:

:lol::lol:

But what I came to ask is....care factor is zero for tonight's game......is it? :pardon:

8 minutes ago, jockman said:

Commentators saying cracking first half. What drugs they smokin'. Except Goodwin freekick just a foul fest. Scrappy...

Ordinary....

Have to talk it up.

18 minutes ago, jockman said:

Commentators saying cracking first half. What drugs they smokin'. Except Goodwin freekick just a foul fest. Scrappy...

Ordinary....

That's so what I was thinking....and then I thought...oh OK....what would I know! :unsure:

Blatent Referee bias to the smurfs again appalling.

Commentators been drinking the blue dollars as well.

Simon Harper "the referee is having a good game" 

This crap just about sums up the a league ATM.

Only saving grace is no VAR and 2 cracking goals from Goodwin...

38 minutes ago, jockman said:

Ordinary....

I reckon plenty of people said that about games at Parra, but being at a proper football stadium the atmosphere is probably outdoing the quality of the game.

33 minutes ago, jockman said:

Commentators been drinking the blue dollars as well.

My favourite was when Harper said "how was that a free kick, certainly not a yellow card" No mate, Brosque elbowed the guy in the head :acute:

1 hour ago, jockman said:

Ordinary....

32 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

I reckon plenty of people said that about games at Parra, but being at a proper football stadium the atmosphere is probably outdoing the quality of the game.

It was scrappy, lots of jiggly fouls & stop start but both teams played with a lot of grit, the atmosphere was pretty mint & those goals too :good: 

Ive stopped trying to compare Australia & Europe, appreciate the contest & watching a half decent game in our backyard.