Rydalmere Lions vs Wanderers NPL 23/06/2018 7:00PM

Saw Taurus there too.

The WSW staff member (Asian guy) walks past us to deal with the flares and says 'seriously is it worth taking photos', we were like '**** off **** we're members and we didn't rip any flares'.

Love to know what his problem was.

Will (Asian Guy) would be getting plenty of heat from above & knows that images would make their way onto social media. 

Mid way through last season, Football NSW issued WSW NPL2 with a potential 12 point deduction (suspended) after repeated incidents at both home & away games last year.

Given those type of incidents have started to occur again in recent weeks, the club would have been instructed to employ security guards (the 3 tonight were useless) at all of our NPL2 games, whether we're playing at home or away.

The lads standing behind the goal where the marine devices were ripped, were very young, so I assume they were Rydalmere Ultras

DgXod1QV4AM2hAq.jpg

DgXo65AUwAAFUzA.jpg

When I went and had a durrie just after half time, about 15 mins before flares were ripped, the 3 of them were having a chat near the entrance, rather than doing their jobs.

I paid more attention to the 'Rydalmere Ultras' who ripped the pyro, than they did