Sign in to follow this  
mack

FFA Cup Rd 32 - Hellenic AC Darwin - Tues 7th August

FFA Cup Rd 32 - Hellenic AC Darwin - Tues 7th August

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Keen.

We have a month to plan for it. 4 match days between 24th July & 8th August

Mack, we appear to have 2 threads for this match 

No we don't. We have an away trip thread like every away game we have, and the announcement of the draw thread. Might lock the announcement article in a few days.

why are there flights that can take up to 17hrs from sydney to darwin and its cheaper to fly overseas?????? #darwinout:nono:

@tranquilo

You want to post the info such as flight costs etc, you have gathered in regard to Darwin away trip.

A few mentioned that they were interested in making the trip in this (closed) thread

I spoke to a travel agent friend and client today prompted by tranquilos comments and the friend mentioning he was thinking of going to Gold Coast to watch Jets play there in FFA cup also on 7 August but was put off by cost of $500.

Direct flight from Sydney to Darwin 4hr 40 minutes.

Cheapest return trip $800. But that is via Brisbane, so a longer trip.

#DarwinOut

:bouzanis:

Darwin Cup is on, one of the biggest events in town. I'm up there from Fri-Wed and let's just say I'm glad I wasn't paying for flights out of my own skyrocket.

On 04/07/2018 at 6:38 PM, Taurus said:

@tranquilo

You want to post the info such as flight costs etc, you have gathered in regard to Darwin away trip.

A few mentioned that they were interested in making the trip in this (closed) thread

that thread got closed down, but a quick webjet check is quite depressing, there's a few cheaper flights $260 one way, but your looking at a 13hr 55m flight that leaves 11am on the monday and arrives on the tuesday at 12.25 am. 

Return flights approx same price but only early flights that leave between midnight and 4 am.

Sorry darwin but this trip would cover my membership for the next 5 years!

Might be quicker to catch an uber to darwin than some of these flights!

4 minutes ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

maybe it will help pay for top notch facilities?

support local football m8.

I will be going, and will be buying a couple. Just wondering, as there seems to be a wide discrepancy between different matches.  How much do you pay for games in Sydney?

24 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

How much do you pay for games in Sydney?

Everything in Sydney is expensive compared to most of Australia. But, from memory, the tickets to our FFA cup game against Blacktown last season were $20-25/each.

1 minute ago, Carns said:

Everything in Sydney is expensive compared to most of Australia. But, from memory, the tickets to our FFA cup game against Blacktown last season were $20-25/each.

Fair enuff.

11 minutes ago, TehSmileyBandit said:

Where's the pre-game meetup @LeeMarvin ? 

I dunno mate.  Being a bit isolated up here, I am not that familiar with the rituals.  But if you let me know the requirements I can make some suggestions.

1 hour ago, LeeMarvin said:

I dunno mate.  Being a bit isolated up here, I am not that familiar with the rituals.  But if you let me know the requirements I can make some suggestions.

If being close to the ground is the preference, this place is about 500 metres away as the crow flies:  https://www.airporthotel.net.au

So who else is going to this?

This is the starting 11 I expect to see take the field for us on Tuesday night 

Nizic

Elrich (c), Tass, Hamill, Raul

Baccus (Snr) Tokich 

Grozos

Kamau, Riera, Roly.

* Keanu Baccus is suspended for next 2 competition games.

Has Elrich been captain during preseason?

Sign in to follow this